Quality Vitamin Supplier/Manufacturer in UK

Huneypie
on 10/5/11 2:32 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
I'm looking to revise from a sleeve to the DS and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good supplier/manufacturer of quality vitamins in the UK.

I'll be using a vetted surgeon from dsfacts.com

TIA.
stillhopefull
on 10/5/11 3:22 am
You need to contact Kirmy on this board.  She can help you out.
Terry
 for kjfras (Kerry) 

Terry     
Huneypie
on 10/5/11 5:03 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
Thank you, her profile appears to be marked private so I can't PM her.  I really hope she sees this as I know the importance of vites.
stillhopefull
on 10/5/11 5:05 am
I will PM her and ask her to contact you.
Terry
 for kjfras (Kerry) 

Terry     
Huneypie
on 10/5/11 5:07 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
Thank you once again Terry.
kirmy
on 10/5/11 9:34 am - BF-Nowhere, United Kingdom
Hiya!

Who is operating on you?  I'm asking because some of these guys have hard and fast ideas about what vite suppliers you use.   Mr Patel started me on Vita 4 life which was ok for the first 4 months but then my labs started to slide a bit.

I pay through the nose to get Vitalady vites sent over usually about £20-50 for customs fees on top of postage.  It isn't cheap!!!

I get my Bone Booster Complex from Vitacost which didn't charge me any customs fees at all so I assume they have a European supplier.  You have to be careful what you buy as "dry" vitamins are really the only option for us and getting bariatric strength doses in the UK is bloody tricky.  Sending a friend request.

RIP Mickie aka Happychick.  You will be missed deeply.
Huneypie
on 10/6/11 2:11 am, edited 10/6/11 2:12 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
Hi Kirmy, I'm not certain just yet.  I'm thinking of Dr Aniceto Baltasar in Spain.  I have family over there so I can recover with them for a few weeks.

Thanks for the Vitacost tip - osteoporosis scares me so I'm going to really stay on top of that.

BTW I can't see a friend request.

Thanks

HP
vitalady
on 10/9/11 10:14 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
But mine come with hugs 'n kisses.

Does that help?

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 360 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 820 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 271 views