Revision!!!!

Elena22
on 7/9/12 11:36 pm
I have appt. with my surgeon July 23 rd to discuss revision to the DS.  I gave the VSG a good try, I really did.  But I can see that long term, it isn't going to work "for me."  I'm not knocking it for others that have had success with it.  But after my 90 lb lost, the rest that I need to lose is just as hard as traditional diet and exercise.  If I were able to lose weight through traditional methods, I would have done so already. 

So please, swing some critters for me that things go smoothly.

Thanks!
~ Elena.

Valerie G.
on 7/10/12 9:01 am - Northwest Mountains, GA
 I hope all goes well.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

Huneypie
on 7/12/12 2:07 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12
Hi Elena, I'm swinging stuff for ya! ;-)

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

Band to DS
on 7/13/12 11:23 am
Good luck! Hope everything goes well. :-)

Got a lap band in 2008. Tried hard, but didn't lose much weight & developed swallowing problems. Fought my insurance company for almost a year & finally had a band to DS revision on 5/11/12. Have now lost 125 pounds. Yay!

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 318 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 780 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 259 views