and now the nausea.

poisonring9
on 4/20/13 11:29 am

Ok, Ive finally overcome the constipation, but now Im feeling nauseous when I try to drink anything.  My intestines are empty and I feel hungry but nothing sounds good.  In fact smells make me feel like throwing up too.  I tried to drink some Kefir yogurt drink and then I felt nauseous.  I drank some G2 and felt nauseous.  Im not drinking too much, just the same as before when I felt fine after drinking.  Does anyone know what is going on?  I am one month out and should be starting a pureed phase, but the thought of food makes me sick.

PattyL
on 4/20/13 3:44 pm

Get some meds!  Call and get a scrip.  You have to be able to drink!

J G.
on 4/20/13 4:03 pm

Get some Zofran, or something.  In the mean time try ginger tea or peppermint. Don't get dehydrated, it will just make it worse.  Hope you feel better soon.  :o)

JazzyOne9254
on 4/21/13 4:14 am

Nausea is one of the first signs of dehydration/electrolyte imbalance!  If you feel nauseous even with water, you need to get some meds to calm your tummy. 

You don't want to become dehydrated with WLS...especially not the DS!

HW 405/SW 397/CW 138/GW 160  Do the research!  Check the stats!
The DS is *THE* solution to Severe Morbid Obesity!

poisonring9
on 4/21/13 7:04 am

Thanks guys!  Ill watch how much water Im getting and see if that helps.  I have some nausea pills but Ive been trying to save them.  Ill take them if it continues.  Im feeling a little better today and Ive been staying hydrated.

Most Active
Old timer dropping by! (2006)
maryc543 · 1 replies · 15 views
Recent Topics
Old timer dropping by! (2006)
maryc543 · 1 replies · 15 views
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 1092 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 9 replies · 1268 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 5 replies · 519 views