Questions that aren't on dsfact.com?

HKFandora
on 7/23/14 5:45 am

Okay so I just want to go over the questions to ask my surgeon tomorrow. Ive already taken from the questions on dsfacts, but curious to know if I'm missing any. My surgery is in three weeks, and sure that he will be my surgeon so as far as his skills I am confident. I'm going to ask him to explain what his plan is for my surgery. I am a revision so want to know if he will touch my sleeve. I will ask about hospital staying time. I will also ask him about a drain What others am I forgetting?

MajorMom
on 7/23/14 7:58 am - VA

I think I would ask if he sees that the sleeve is stretched out will he be able to resleeve you and make the sleeve closer to a new virgin DS. 

--gina

5'1" -- HW 195/SW 187/GW 115 July 08/CW 121 Dec 2012
                                 ******GOAL*******

Starting BMI between 35 and 40ish? 
Join us on the
Lightweights Board!
DS on Aug 9, 2007 with Dr. Hazem Elariny

HKFandora
on 7/23/14 10:16 am

Yea Im definitely going to ask about that.

PeteA
on 7/24/14 3:42 am - Parma, OH
DS on 04/15/13

I'm not sure what is on DSFacts but you should ask how he determines Common Channel length if you haven't 
already gone over that. I think at this point you are probably good on surgery questions so you might want to
talk about early post-op care and what to watch for. Does he have things to watch for based on his other patients. The 
same with longer term post-op - does he see any common deficiencies among his patients.

Congrats and good luck with the surgery. 

Pete

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 1 replies · 321 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 7 replies · 781 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 1 replies · 259 views