Fell off the wagon

KenyaE
on 12/19/12 10:32 pm - Copperas Cove, TX

Well, I have to take it back. I'm seven years out. I tore the muscles in my shoulder, broke my little toe and fell off the wagon and regained 35lbs. Ok, shoulder is finally healing but toe is still tender. Trying to get back on track - any suggestions? I'm looking at Kaye Bailey's Pouch test.

thinkingthin2011
on 1/1/13 4:03 am - RI
Sorry to hear that you had so many things happen to you and fell off the wagon. I too have fallen off the wagon and gained back 12 pounds. I still wanted to lose 20 from before. I am 1 1/2 years out of surgery. What is the Kay Bailey's Pouch Test? I was just trying to research the 5 day pouch test. Are they the same?

RNY date 6/28/11
Crissy327
on 1/2/13 10:46 am - NC

I haven't gained any weight back yet but I always worry I will, so I read on here from time to time. Anyway, I goggled the pouch test you named and I got a page right away that said all the details of it. I had never heard of it before but the site gave all the info on what you do and what days. It looks like you just eat protein for 5 days to me.

Low carb always works well for me. I want to lose another 20 in the new year, so I am going to try hard to kick those darn carbs. They make me so hungry and make me lose my will power.indecision

Good luck with your plan!

Here is the site I found the info on:

http://www.5daypouchtest.com/plan/theplan.html

On my way!!!!!!

Crissy    
KenyaE
on 1/2/13 11:31 pm - Copperas Cove, TX

Thanks Crissy. I will try this.

Kenya

Lauras_blog
on 2/11/13 11:04 am

So, Kenya, how are you doing?  I read another post that carbs are a killer for her..I agree.  I have found that the days I eat a few too many carbs, I crave more.  They are nasty!  But I crave crunch...I don't each chips...well, sometimes I eat some multigrain tostitos, but not many...a few give me what I want.  I am getting tired of meat, meat, meat and started having more protein shakes. 

New one was great...Nectar strawberry mousse....made it with a handful of frozen strawberries, water and the scoop.  Blended...yhmmm like Strawberry ice cream....

I'm not wanting "real" food lately...has anyone felt like this?

btw, I'm 6 months out.

Laura

Most Active