Denined

reeree89
on 8/26/11 3:48 am
After almost a year applying and waiting for SS.....I got my letter today and they denined me....I'm so sad.

Maria
Ree
-200 Lbs
Live. Love. Laugh.

Hislady
on 8/26/11 12:36 pm - Vancouver, WA
I'm so sorry! Can you appeal like we do with insurance companies? I think I've read of people doing that. Take that sadness and turn it intoenergy to fight the decision! I hope something turns around for you!
reeree89
on 8/27/11 4:36 am
Thank you for your kindness.....it helped me.

Maria
Ree
-200 Lbs
Live. Love. Laugh.

dianeg49
on 8/26/11 3:04 pm
I too am going through the hoops of SSDI. It is very nerve wracking. I am using a company that fights for denied clients, Allsup. I have been very pleased with the job they have done. They call and interview me over the phone and then they type out and use the correct wording for social security. I don't think I could get through it on my own. Send me a message and I will get your info and recommend you.

Dianeg49            
reeree89
on 8/27/11 4:35 am
Oh I'm fighting this tilll the end......I'm not giving up/

Maria
Ree
-200 Lbs
Live. Love. Laugh.

loretta cowels
on 8/30/11 12:58 am - MI
RNY on 04/16/12
I know how you feel I wasnt deined but my x husband was we got a lawyer and faught it ended up getting four years back . But his was for something totally diffrent and the truth is e is just lazy. But in your case i know with fibro the way to win is to have a doctor *****lizes your pain is to severer for you to be working every day. with me applying is when i found out i had ms my doctor told disability and i didnt know wow nice way to find out . good luck keep fighting if only they realized the pain that comes with this.
MainePam
on 9/1/11 3:25 am - Bucksport, ME
Sorry that doesn't help to have the stress.
My daughter was turned down for SSDI 2 or 3 times. Then she went to a place here that they have free legal help for low income people. She had a hearing at the social seciurity office and the judge was shocked she had been turned down. So  she got all that back $$$$.
Do you have a free legal help there???
Pam
reeree89
on 9/1/11 3:41 am
Pam,
  yes we do.....I'm using it now. thanks for your info. your right....my stress is at an all time high and so is my depression.

Maria
Ree
-200 Lbs
Live. Love. Laugh.

reeree89
on 9/1/11 3:45 am
Thank you everyone for your kindness......it means a lot.

Maria
Ree
-200 Lbs
Live. Love. Laugh.

rbb825
on 9/5/11 2:59 pm - Suffern, NY
They deny almost everyone the first time in hopes that you will just accept the denial and go away.  Get a SS lawyer and fight it.  I have chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia and a slew of other medical problems.  I got a lawyer that specializes in chronic fatigue syndrome patients and he used to work for social security, so he knew exactly what they were looking for.  It took about a year and a half but I got all the back pay. Don't give up.  I haven't worked since 1999.  At first I got reviewed every 2 years but after my second review and all the information I gave them and how much detail I gave them of how sick I had been, they haven't called or written me since 2004 or 2005.  I think they finally got the hint that I am permanently disabled.  I really wish I could work but I can't.  I spend more time in bed than anything else.

Most Active
Recent Topics