Time to brag

grannymedic1
on 9/6/11 8:20 am, edited 9/6/11 8:24 am - Lake Odessa, MI
Revision on 08/21/12
We spent the weekend at the drag races with our son. He came up from Baton Rouge, leaving his business for a break, and dh had gotten Aric's race car going for the first time in 7 years. Fri. night we took all but 3 of the grandkids plus Mom's and Dad;s to watch test and tune. The 3 year old grandson is smitten. He wants a race car, a red one that he can drive.

Sat night I elected not to go because our other daughter and her 3 were coming on Sun. along with the 2 youngest of the others. You might know, when I'm not there HE WON THE PRO STOCK CLASS! He waited until the next morning to get his pictures so I could be in them. A pudgie old woman but lots skinnier than two years ago. I can deal.

Highest weight: 212.8 Current weight 135 Lost 77.8 pounds

Jean M.
on 9/6/11 8:48 am
Revision on 08/16/12
I can't see the first photo, but about the second one...

Are you freaking kidding me?!!? The blonde woman on the left of the boy sitting in the water is YOU?!?!  No way!

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

grannymedic1
on 9/6/11 9:58 am - Lake Odessa, MI
Revision on 08/21/12
Sure was me! I wanted to kill my daughter for taking that picture but now I am glad because it is about the only "before" picture I have and it really shows me like it was. If I get tempted to get sloppy about eating for more than a few days I remind myself what could happen, again. I carry a copy of that picture in my purse always.

I will have to figure out what happened to the pic of us with our son and his car.

Highest weight: 212.8 Current weight 135 Lost 77.8 pounds

dianeg49
on 9/6/11 1:51 pm
I am with Jean I would never have guessed that to be you. What an awesome thing for your son to win. I hope you can find the picture, I would like to see it. I always enjoy your post and bits of wisdom.
Dianeg49            
JodiBoda
on 9/6/11 2:29 pm - Butler, PA
I hope you find it, too.  I would love to see it!

Jodi

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."  ~ Helen Keller

MARIA F.
on 9/6/11 4:46 pm - Athens, GA

Congrats to your son on winning. And u know we love the Band Granny on this forum! ;-)

FormerlyFluffy.com

Most Active