How's your energy level w band

Cathy B.
on 3/6/12 12:49 pm - Lutz, FL
 Recently having band adjusted I have to eat smaller breakfast and lunch. My band is more restrictive then. This is causing low energy levels and extreme hunger by dinner. Good newsis crummy sugar improving quickly. Anyone else experience these issues with low energy? And I am taking vitamins. 

MARIA F.
on 3/6/12 1:54 pm - Athens, GA

Try supplementing with a protein shake between b'fast and lunch and another btwn lunch and dinner. That will help.

FormerlyFluffy.com

Cathy B.
on 3/6/12 1:55 pm - Lutz, FL
 Thanks!

vlp1968
on 3/6/12 11:04 pm
Very typical to be tighter at the beggining of the day. I agree with the protien shake idea. You will probably find as you loose some weight, your energy will increase just from that. Excersise also helps and has lots of othe benefits. If your not already working out, I highly reccomend you start. Good luck!
Cathy B.
on 3/6/12 11:31 pm - Lutz, FL
Thanks!

Stacy T.
on 3/7/12 4:00 am
I always found order of eating helped. If I had small portion meal with a protein, carb and veg, I always ate protein first, then veg then carb so the one thing that will keep me feeling full the longest (protein) always gets completely eaten. If I eat the carb first, Im in trouble and hungry an hour later.

Pre-Op wt : 210 (Nov 08)

Lowest Post-op wt: 145 (Jul 12)

Removal wt: 185 (Feb 19)

Cathy B.
on 3/7/12 4:23 am - Lutz, FL
 Thanks because I've been sick and I'm struggling with all of it right now. Seem to be retaining fluid too. I appreciate your in put. 

c_cubed
on 3/7/12 9:54 pm
Yeah, get the protein shake in in the morning--and make sure you get your vitamins in!!  And "they" say that exercise helps with the energy level, so......

Cathy B.
on 3/8/12 12:59 pm - Lutz, FL
Thanks. I'm improving. My body was retaining fluid horribly and probably was dehydrating plus not enough protein. Got rid of the fluid through a dierutic and worked on the protein today and feel a lot better than I did. You guys are so helpful!

Most Active