Getting back on track

onmyway06062011
on 1/1/13 4:51 am, edited 1/1/13 4:52 am - FL
VSG on 03/10/14

Hi I haven't been on oh in a long time about 11 months I have had a very busy,and eventful year . My daughter had a baby at just 25 weeks pregnant due to severe pre-eclampsia and help syndrome my beautiful granddaughter was born at 1 pound 6 ounces and was in the nicu for 119 days and finally came home on December 4th and she is doing well....now I need to focus on getting back on track  I only gained about 5 pounds which I don't think is so bad considering everything that has happened in my life in the past year so I am here to say I need to get back to my plan and stick to it I just wanted to write it because it will make me accountable thank you all for listening

prek-3
on 1/1/13 5:05 am - Hollywood, FL
Welcome back! 5 pounds is great and easy peasy to tackle! That's the great thing about our Bands, it's right there waiting and ready when were ready to recommit!
Congratulations on your grand baby! I am jealous! We had our children early thinking we would be "young grandparents", still some what young, but we are hoping to be at that stage already!
Welcome back,
Prek3

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

onmyway06062011
on 1/1/13 5:20 am - FL
VSG on 03/10/14

Thank you for your reply yes I think the 5 pounds I gained will not be a problem  I still have a total of 60 to 70 pounds to lose but I think it is do-able I am going to stay on track thanks for the support

dianeg49
on 1/1/13 2:31 pm

I too have not posted for awhile for various reasons. I gained 5 pounds. But thank goodness with our bands we can jump back on the bandwagon and start again. I also have 60 more lbs to lose, Lets hang in here and get this done.

Congrats on your beautiful granddaughter.

Dianeg49            
Most Active