March 21, my surgery day :)

bras1987
on 3/17/13 12:20 pm

I'm so excited to write this down, as im now starting the countdown :)

4 days away!!!

ughhhhhhh....thursday get here soon, i cant wait for you lol

YolandaYRobinson
on 3/17/13 2:26 pm - GA

Good luck

annie0039
on 3/18/13 1:58 am

GOOD LUCK 

I'm sure your doctor told you but Don't cheat,  that is the one thing mine kept saying, If your liver isn't SHRUNK  they won't do Surgery 

grannymedic1
on 3/18/13 2:47 am - Lake Odessa, MI
Revision on 08/21/12

Congrats! We will be saving you a place on the losers bench.

Sue

Highest weight: 212.8 Current weight 135 Lost 77.8 pounds

bdisaia
on 3/18/13 8:29 am - MA

Good luck !! Hope your recovery is speedy ! Im a Massachusetts girl too recognized your surgeons name .I had my surgery with Dr V in Ri. Just follow the rules, any questions feel free to ask everyone is very helpful

Happy Surgery!!! Brenda

Nic M
on 3/19/13 4:09 am

You still have time to change your mind... and I would highly recommend not going with the band. It's truly not as it's advertised to be. I hate to see yet another person undergoing banding when there are so many people being damaged by it... and so many people who are desperate to have bands removed.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/failed_wls_second_time_aro und/a,messageboard/board_id,5366/action,recentPosts/

I hope you'll read through some of these threads before you make your decision. Best of luck to you.

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

cheyenne000
on 3/19/13 12:22 pm
VSG on 03/25/16

Good luck to you, keep us posted on how you are doing.

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

bdisaia
on 3/22/13 12:05 pm - MA

Hope surgery went well keep us posted on your progress!!! Walk and sip all day it gets  rid of the gas from the surgery !!! Feel better soon!

BRENDA

Most Active