Anyone about 5'1-5'3" and start at around230-250?

carrie1985
on 5/28/11 1:23 pm - crestwood, KY
 I started at 243 and am 5'1" I was wondering if anyone else started around this wieght and height would like to share their before and after pics or let me know how their journey was/ is. I know everyone is different but i love seeing the pictures and I am so excited. I am only 8 days out and have lost about 11 pounds I don;t know if thats good or bad but hey I will take anything I can get. Thanks a lot everyone.
shoutjoy
on 5/28/11 8:13 pm - Culpeper, VA
Hi,

You are doing great!  You will find tons of before and after pictures on this website.  Lots of folks on here that would love t share their journies.  I'd suggest you start with the main message board.  Welcome to your journey to good health!

Clueless about weight loss and weight loss surgery of any kind.

kukukat
on 6/8/11 4:33 pm - Belmond , IA
Hi Carrie. 
I started at 250# and am 5'1".  My surgery I had RNY on May 27th and as of today have lost 17 pounds if my scale is correct.  Tomorrow I see my surgeon for the post op appointment.  It was so amazing to see the numbers go down on the scale so fast.  I kept thinking that it just couldn't be right!  I haven't started posting photos yet, but I will get around to that.  I'm still having difficulty navigating this darn website!  It's so complicated.  Anyway, I am sure by now you have achieved even bigger success.  
Best of luck!  Let's keep each other posted.  You can friend me if you would like.
Kathy
Tangerine4
on 7/5/11 12:22 am - Rochester, NY
Hi Carrie,

I was 236 on the day of my surgery and in October I will be 3 years out.  I am 5'1" also and currently float between 110 and 114 lbs.  I still do not drink when I eat and pretty much stick to the original "rules".  I also go to the gym about 3 times a week, once I lost about 75 lbs I tried out the gym and loved it.

I do have pictures on my profile if you want to check em out.

Good luck and just think of stalls as red lights on your journey to the final destination because eventually the light turns green again, your body has periods where it just needs to adjust to the drastic weightloss.
Jennifer Louise
236/112/goal 125
Most Active
Recent Topics
MGP in Ontario
NAP2013 · 2 replies · 930 views
New to this
Grammy1976 · 0 replies · 1259 views
Pre-op diet
LovelyBeck · 0 replies · 2077 views