Don't open if you haven'****ched yet! (Game of Thrones, no spoilers please book people!)

Cunning_Pam
on 4/13/14 2:08 pm
RNY on 12/18/13

Ding dong, Joffrey's dead! I knew it was coming, and it was still awesome! The husbeast has been saying for three seasons now how much he'd like to see Joffrey dead, and I had to bite my tongue every time, LOL! Some random thoughts:

- I know she's a scheming, conniving ambition hound, but I love Margaery Tyrell. The look of disgust on her face when the troupe of little people was performing, her attempts to distract Joffrey from harassing Tyrion...love it.

- Speaking of the little people, it was awesome seeing the faces of the guests and noticing who was laughing and who was not. The nots were just who you'd expect: Varys, Tyrion and Sansa, Lady Olenna, Oberyn Martell.

- And Oberyn, being outright rude to Cersei and Tywin! /cheer

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

VPrincess228
on 4/13/14 11:47 pm
VSG on 02/03/14

Yes yes yes and more yes!  Also quite surprised by the fact that Shae was sent to Pentos?  What's up with that?  Since I'm a book person...  Not sure how that's going to work out now haha.  But can I just say I do NOT like the fact that they changed up who is training Jamie in swordplay?  Is that a book spoiler?  My husband says I ruin the books for him when I say stuff like that (since he hasn't read them yet...)

LAURA 28 years old  Height: 5' 6 1/2"  HW: 265  SW: 237  CW: 184

M1 -18  M2 -13  M3 -12  M4 -8

LosingSarah
on 4/16/14 3:28 am - Moorhead, MN
VSG on 10/16/13

Now that I'm caught up I finally looked and can comment. Joffrey made me want to vomit and think "someone just kill him now" every time I saw him. He was awful. I almost yelled out "yes!" when he died, but just smiled. 

Now I just look forward to knowing who did it. Maybe it was Tyrion, but I don't think so. I hope he finds his way out of taking the blame. We shall see.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Sad news but it's for the best
TattooMom · 3 replies · 1057 views
Does Salt Matter?
alfred098 · 5 replies · 1123 views
Wedding preps!!!!
emilinjohn11 · 1 replies · 902 views
Best Running Idea's Outfit
emmajames · 0 replies · 773 views