PWA93
on 1/8/13 6:50 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/12

http://www.hapilabs.com/products-hapifork.asp

The next big thing for weight-loss?

Karidian
on 1/8/13 7:12 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 01/16/13

Oh man, I just went on a rant about this thing.  I hate it.   Just think it's a gimmick.   What if you're eating ice cream? :)

Surgery date:  January 16 2013 -  Beware, I LIVED.

"Not all those who wander are lost..."

chipmunk_roasting
on 1/8/13 7:14 am - Ottawa, ON, Canada

That's a hoot!  Thank you!

mmm

Referral - March 2011 // Orientation - Ottawa - July 8, 2011 // Surgery - January 23, 2013

Onward and
Downward

on 1/8/13 7:25 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Hey, maybe in the 2.0 version, they can make it so that it sends electric shocks whenever we take a bite too soon after the last one.

My vote also goes with "gimmick"...

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

(deactivated member)
on 1/8/13 7:26 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

I just saw thing talked about on a news program that was featuring an electronics show. I thought it was an interesting idea.

Patm
on 1/8/13 8:16 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

My dinner tonight made me sick. My son was telling me about this. I think he could use it more than me

sam1am
on 1/8/13 10:27 am

Are you telling me that I got this surgery for nothing, when I could have just used this?    LOL!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

P_Floyd
on 1/8/13 10:57 am - Canada

I'm holding out for the poopchair-o'-matic which counts stuff too.

Long you live and high you fly 
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry 
And all you touch and all you see 
Is all your life will ever be.

DSOTM

(deactivated member)
on 12/25/13 2:55 pm

The HAPIfork may be the most costly piece of silverware you will ever buy. But if it helps to curb tendencies to overeat in some, it may be worth its weight in gold. It will measure the time you consume your meal, how many ‘fork servings’ you had per minute and the pauses between these servings.

Most Active
Recent Topics