What exercise are you doing today?

Monica M.
on 2/4/13 7:01 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

I'm just getting ready to get on my elliptical, 45 minutes. I didn't have a very good eating day yesterday, so trying to make up for that.

This evening, i'm going to the Learn to Run group, the instructor asked me to come, she says she's got a girl in there , post op, who's feeling a little discouraged, and the instructor asked me to come to the class for inspiration and advice!

kellybelly333
on 2/4/13 7:22 pm - Toronto, Canada
Monica!! That's wonderful!!

I will be doing laps around the house lol.

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

2mar
on 2/4/13 7:41 pm
RNY on 09/20/12

Hi ladies... wonderful - and to stay in the "lap theme"  I am doing laps around this silly puppy of mine...

I am going downtown today and need to do some shopping - so will leave the car further parked and walk more (bit wind chill permitting...) I want spring to come soon lol  Just too darn cold.

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/13 7:41 pm - Canada

I'll be doing the Lesley Sansone 2mile walk video with my hubby and sister :-)

highlandbear
on 2/4/13 8:30 pm - Canada

I have hill running tonight 6x up and down. I am also going to a muscle building class. Not sure how much muscle I have built at this class but I have a good time and that what count

Monica M.
on 2/4/13 8:37 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

i admire you!! Hill running is the WORST!!!

highlandbear
on 2/5/13 3:44 am - Canada

I was thinking this morning not to bad 6x than next week we should start going back down but found out I was WRONG. We have 7x and 8x to go. crazy but I know what  the last half of the bay race is like and if you don' t get your body trained you will die on  the last half of the race.

Laurie C.
on 2/4/13 8:47 pm - Collingwood, ON, Canada

This morning I'm walking to work 2 km and after work going to the YMCA for "bars and plates" which is strength training.

Laurie

Surgery:  June 11, 2012--Dr. Starr--Humber

ROSIESMILE
on 2/4/13 8:52 pm
Pilates reformer class.
Blu-Diva
on 2/4/13 9:10 pm - Hamilton, Canada

Today is Zumba day after work YAAAAAY   !!!!!!

Surgery date May 7 / 2012
Highest 312 lbs - Pre Op 297lbs - now 199 lbs
I know now that my location was never my destination.

Blu-Diva      

Most Active
Recent Topics