What are you eating/doing today (Thursday)

TanyaLH
on 9/3/15 2:57 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2 years 3 months post op

Morning all,

Hope everyone is feeling better.

I am off to work shortly, no plans for later.

B 3 leftover grilled shrimp from lunch yesterday, protein coffee

S Gnc Vanilla Bean shake (1/2)

L 2 ham rollups w/ cheese and pickle, spicy mustard for dipping

D chicken breast w/ mushrooms and green beans

S tea

be well everyone

Tanya

Incognito55
on 9/3/15 4:09 am - Toronto, Canada

Asleep before 11, up before 6am! A whole new sleep schedule is unravelling!

3 weeks post ip

10 000 steps

B-GNC lean shake

S-Greek yogurt

L-spinach/chicken/chorizo soup

S-poached egg

D-tuna

S-vega protein shake

Revoltion Protein Drink throughout the day. I add a scoop to my 20oz water bottle and then just keep re-adding water (every 10oz or so) the flavour is so strong, I prefer it very diluted.

Referral-October 2014Orientation (TWH)&Social Worker-January 2015Nutrition Class February 2015Nurse&Psych April 2015Dietician May 2015Surgeon June 2015Surgery August 11 2015 at TWH with Dr Jackson

Incognito55
on 9/3/15 4:10 am - Toronto, Canada
Wenders8
on 9/3/15 4:16 am

Good morning all!

my week is winding down, we have been entertaining out of town wedding guests this week and I sm pooped!  I am going to do a full fluid day today, I am feeling puffy and really I don't know why.  I am 100% on plan always, I think it may just be my body adjusting to the craziness... Who knows but I will break it darn it!

11 weeks post op

B- black raspberry protein drink

S - source Greek yogurt

L- vanilla premier protein drink

S- yep, another yogurt

D- tropical mango protein drink

thats it, that's all, we'll all water and vits too!

have a great Thursday everyone

Incognito55
on 9/3/15 4:11 am - Toronto, Canada

Between you and Karen, you've both made me so excited for meat roll ups and Costco chicken salad!

Referral-October 2014Orientation (TWH)&Social Worker-January 2015Nutrition Class February 2015Nurse&Psych April 2015Dietician May 2015Surgeon June 2015Surgery August 11 2015 at TWH with Dr Jackson

Zizzler
on 9/3/15 5:06 am

Good morning.  Just work and home still sick-ish.

1 year post op

b - 1/2 strawberry gnc protein shake, decaf coffee x 3 throughout the day

s - other half of shake, smart protein bar

l - protein and veg, maybe soup

s - cheese string, almonds

d - eggwhite wrap with tomato sauce and parmesan petals

s - raw sliced ripe fresh local organic tomato with salt and pepper

all water and vits

have a nice day!

Patm
on 9/3/15 6:08 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning everyone. Hope you feel better Zizzler. Still having some eating issues. Ice cream is out of the house so that should help. I am home alone tonight and need to stick to plan. Not much sleep lately so need to not use this as an excuse to eat.

Enjoyed getting back to swimming yesterday. The first ten lengths were hard but then got into a rhythm

b greek yogurt, bran, reaspberries

s peach

l chicken soup, yogurt

s simply bar

d pork stew, cabbage salad

s breton crackers, cheese

cal 1019, carb 72, prot 103

May not have the simply bar as my protien seems a little high

Roma
on 9/3/15 6:25 am
RNY on 06/15/15

Good morning,

Wow it's a hot one out there today. Stay cool and hydrated! I'm just working today and then have an appointment in the evening, nothing too exciting on the schedule. I'm looking forward to the weekend, my family wantS to go to the EX - but I feel like it will be a challenge with all the junk food there. Any advice?

2.5 months post op 

B GNC total lean chocolate mint shake 

S Decaf coffee with cream 

L 5 slices tofurky, dijon, and some spring mix

D salmon sashimi and edamame 

S greek yogurt and blueberries 

Referral: 8/14; Orientation TWH: 12/14; Nurse: 01/15; SW, Dietician, Psych: 2/15; Surgeon: 5/15; RNY: June 15/2015

crqvingchange
on 9/3/15 8:49 am

Good morning everyone.  I hope all the ones with colds are starting to feel better.  Roma, I love salmon sashimi.  Never tried tofurkey.

Today is a busy day, DH and I are leaving this afternoon and going to a lake house on Lake Erie.  I won't be posting until Tuesday probably.  There will be lots of trips to wineries (for DH not me) and cafes, pubs and BBQ joints.  I will try to make wise choices remembering that I have a goal and that I am worth it.  I will try to go for protein (preferably fish or seafood) and salad.  With the weekend forecast calling for storms and hot humid weather, staying hydrated will be top of the priority list.

Snacks are packed in the cooler for the car - pepperettes, cheese, jerky, nuts, protein bars, water, protein shakes.  By 10:00 tonight, I want to be sitting in a comfy chair by the water watching the stars and moon with an iced decaf coffee in my hand.  If the weather turns nasty, I will be sitting inside watching the storm over the water with a iced decaf in my hand, lol.

Have a great long weekend everyone.  The last of the summer long weekends so if there is good weather, get outside and enjoy.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

judyeliz
on 9/3/15 9:29 am
RNY on 04/24/15

Enjoy your weekend!  I envy you.  I have been going to my sisters cottage every summer for years, and this is the first summer I have not been able to go.  I miss it so much.  

Tell us all about it when you get back, and I can live vicariously through you.  

judy

Orientation HRRH Aug 18/14, Ist surgeon appt. Dr. Huynh Oct 28/14, Nurse/Dietitian/SW Dec 19/14, Dr. Glazer Mar 9/15, 2nd surgeon visit Dr. Huynh Mar 10/15, Surgery date April 24. 

Most Active
Recent Topics