Recent Posts

MurrayYvonne
on 2/14/23 1:10 pm
Topic: RE: Hair loss...

Massaging your scalp can also promote circulation, which can help with hair growth.

Maof5
on 2/10/23 4:38 am
ReShape on 03/21/23
Topic: RE: OHIP panniculectomy - COMPLETE

I am going to Pembroke for mine as well. Hoping I have the same results!

(deactivated member)
on 12/26/22 11:57 pm
Topic: RE: Life is Like a Book...

The old, basic quote of motivation. But, sometimes you know, we really don't get the chance to turn the page, instead, the page would get turned for you, whatever chapter that may be. I'm saying, nothing's in our hands.

(deactivated member)
on 12/26/22 11:00 pm
Topic: RE: It's very sad

I feel you. I'm new here but since you've been a member for a long time, I can only imagine how sad it'd be for you. But, I think, nowadays, FB groups are also kind of dead. I believe those FB groups too faltered. Everything just withers at one time or another.

Diminishing Dawn
on 12/12/22 8:40 pm - Windsor, Canada
Topic: RE: Self Pay Revision

Why self pay? Why not through the Ontario Ohip system?

as far as I know if you want self pay DS you'll have to go through Quebec or out of country.

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

CatherineJenkins
on 12/12/22 1:41 am
Topic: RE: Life is Like a Book...

What a good quote, one of my favorites, to be honest

And when I have doubts about something or don't want to change something in life, it always motivates me. Because it's true that if you never try something, you'll never know what is waiting for you next

Lisa321
on 11/15/22 7:28 pm, edited 11/16/22 11:32 am - Barrie, Canada
Topic: Self Pay Revision

Has anyone had a self-pay revision from RNY to DS? If so, where did you go and how much did it cost?

Lorie (Arpeggia) is my Angel - Thank you!

RNY - Nov. 16/09
Panni - Sept 20/12

samanthasti
on 11/2/22 8:39 am
Topic: RE: Hair loss...

Hair loss is caused by a variety of reasons. It can be a genetic predisposition, including androgenic alopecia, stress, unbalanced diet, and changes in the hormonal background, as well as due to age.

Matthew_Hagan
on 10/31/22 10:32 pm
Topic: RE: What I can't wait for!
On October 31, 2022 at 3:34 PM Pacific Time, Matthew_Hagan wrote:

The sedentary lifestyle of students does not lead to good. I myself know that sometimes I do not even leave the house when studying at a distance.

In general, some universities only worsen the conditions of study by creating obstacles and various barriers. Thus, in our college I sometimes noticed some prejudice against girls, prohibitions. This does not add comfort to learning, and gender equality is well written here: https://samploon.com/free-essays/gender-equality/ everything is about this topic and even more. I always feel embarrassed when I realize that we are treated differently. And in my student years, I spent a lot of time to do my homework and had to go to an Internet cafe instead of sitting at my campus.

Matthew_Hagan
on 10/31/22 8:34 am
Topic: RE: What I can't wait for!

The sedentary lifestyle of students does not lead to good. I myself know that sometimes I do not even leave the house when studying at a distance.

Most Active
Recent Topics