Help...Computer illiterate here...

Connie D.
on 3/21/08 12:06 pm
I am doomed to be without you guys for a whole weekend...I don't like that at all!! Hugs, connie d
Marti O.
on 3/21/08 1:15 pm, edited 3/21/08 1:16 pm

I am not sure if I had something special done to my laptop, but all I have to do to make it  wireless is turn a small switch in front of my laptop...but I do need to open up a site and search for the internet hookup code.....like when I was in the hospital I used their site etc. and when I have been at Starbucks.....but not sure how it all works....it just does.

Love, Marti

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone is fighting some kind of battle"

Connie D.
on 3/22/08 1:08 am
That would be great....wish mine did that. I guess it just wasn't set up that way....oh darn!! Thanks for tyrying to help......connie d
Brenda R.
on 3/22/08 12:38 am - Portage, IN
Sorry I can't help you either, Connie. I have a wireless laptop but the only way I got it was because a friend of mine (my Pastor in fact) does everything for me. He is a computer nut and loves to do the electronic stuff for a couple of us at the church. Most Jeri (our secratary and me). I hope you get this figured out. I do know that I have a thing sticking out the side of mine and it says Netgear on it and that is the same thing that my wireless router is. That must have something to do with the wireless stuff going on.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Connie D.
on 3/22/08 1:18 am
Thanks for the reply Brenda.....I will try to go to Best Buy or some place when I get back in town. I won't have time anymore today. I am sure it is an easy fix.Thanks !!! Happy Easter.......connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1185 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1194 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1130 views