Two demons down...

Brenda R.
on 3/21/08 12:07 am - Portage, IN
 Dress Marc, I can relate to the night eating too. I did that last night and then I thought why did you do it. I am making an effort not to do it anymore. I am going to try the chewing gum also. I think my problem with that is because Bill is a muncher at night and then when I see it I start. I don't do it all the time but the occaisional times that I do is to many times.  Thanks for the article Darlene. I forgot about the ratings of the hunger and it helped to see it in black and white again. You certainly are a helpful little thing. All the info that you give to us and now keeping Marc in his little dresses. You are wonderful. I am sure that Marc would agree since he is getting a new wardrobe.  Marc maybe you should try the heels too. If you are anything like me it would take your mind off eating simply because you would either be trying to walk in them or picking yourself up off the floor.  High Heels  Tripping 

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

(deactivated member)
on 3/21/08 12:24 am - Columbus, GA
I have these giant muscular calves... they had to carry a lot of weight around for a long time, so they are really big... and really muscular! ... being fat had one good thing, if you like calves that look more like cattle.. so... no high heels... the guys would all get jealous and beat me up
Connie D.
on 3/21/08 12:28 am
Marc...you are doing awesome so far...congrats! The night head hunger is the worst.....we all have to deal with that. I just try to keep as busy as possible. When and if the weather decides to warm up I will be out walking again. Walking helps me alot. Good luck to you!! I bet you are adorable in PINK.....I think the heels would be a great added touch. Rosebuds....how sweet!!  Roses  Roses  Hugs, connie d
Judy M.
on 3/21/08 10:11 am - Jacksonville, AL
Try having some sugar free popsicles or make you a frozen Frappuccinos, (maybe with decaf) or leave the coffee out or have a frozen protein shake or a smoothie. This will keep you from eating too much. Here are some more recipes that I like:

Fake Candy
1 apple, sliced
Sugar-Free Kool-Aid (Strawberry or cherry)
Sprinkle sugar-free kool-aid on apple slices. Tastes like candy! I like to put the kool-aid (or you can use) sugar free jello (my favorite) in a salt shaker and shake it on.

Ziplo**** Cream
1 Tablespoon artificial sweetener
½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
½ cup heavy cream (I don't like the taste of the heavy cream so I use milk)
6 tablespoons Table Salt
3 cups ice
1 sandwich-size Ziploc bag
1 gallon-sized Ziploc bag
In the sandwich bag, combine the sugar substitute, vanilla extract and heavy cream. Seal the bag and shake lightly to mix ingredients. In the gallon-sized bag, add 3 cups of ice (or fill half the bag with ice) and add 6 tablespoons of table salt.
Place the sealed sandwich-sized bag into the gallon bag and seal the gallon bag. Shake the entire contents for at least 4 minutes (shake longer for harder ice cream). Once desired hardness has been achieved, remove smaller baggies and rinse thoroughly with cold water (if you miss this step you may wind up with salty ice cream!)
This recipe makes about ½ cup of ice cream.

To often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1185 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1194 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1130 views