YOGURT

butterjoy
on 3/21/08 11:21 am - Elkview, WV

THIS MAY SOUND DUMB TO YOU BUT, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN THE KROGER LITE FRUIT FLAVORED YOGURT AND KROGER PLAIN YOGURT.  I AM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHICH KIND THAT IS SUPPOSE TO BE SUGAR FREE, FAT FREE YOGURT.  I GET CONFUSED VERY EASY.  ALSO, IS THERE A SUGAR FREE, FAT FREE COTTAGE CHEESE?   THANKS.  JOY

* Our family is a circle of love and strength. With every birth and every union, the circle grows. Every joy shared adds more love. Every obstacle faced together makes the circle stronger. The love of a family is life's greatest blessing.   
     I have reached my goal! Praying angel:9896

Judy G.
on 3/21/08 11:34 am - Galion, OH

HI JOY...WHEN I GET MY YOGURT AT KROGERS I BUY THE CARB MASTER...IT HAS MORE PROTEIN IN IT....IF I CAN FIND THE BLUE BUNNY I GET THAT ONE IN THE SWEET FREEDOM IT ALSO HAS MORE PROTEIN IN IT.

HUGS

carlak
on 3/21/08 12:18 pm - Bradenton, FL
Hi There, Just look at the label and it will tell yo how much sugar is in each one of them. I used to get the Korger Lite. But I didnt like it. It has a bad after taste. I use the Yoplait with the blue top. Very good. Carla 
image hosting site

Darlene
on 3/21/08 1:52 pm
there is no sugar free yogurt or cottage cheese, sorry.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Linda S.
on 3/21/08 2:12 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
There are sugar free yogurts, I try for carb master as it has the most protein, after that Dannon Lite n Fit. There is low fat cottage cheese and it will say so...much luck..smile.

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Cajun Angel
on 3/21/08 4:16 pm - New Orleans, LA
Joy, the best you can do is no sugar added yogurt.  I believe in those the sugar is from lactose and added fruit.  Read the labels carefully.   Debbie
butterjoy
on 3/21/08 10:01 pm - Elkview, WV
THANK YOU EVERYONE.  SOMETIMES MY BRAIN JUST GETS CONFUSED ESPECIALLY WHILE LEARNING.  GUESS IT CAN HOLD ONLY SO MUCH INFO. lol. :) JOY

* Our family is a circle of love and strength. With every birth and every union, the circle grows. Every joy shared adds more love. Every obstacle faced together makes the circle stronger. The love of a family is life's greatest blessing.   
     I have reached my goal! Praying angel:9896

ceeidee
on 3/21/08 10:19 pm
Hi Joy, While I like yogurt well enough, I have found the best yogurt I have ever eaten. Dannon has a "light and fit" but they have new "light and fit carb and sugar control" that are called peaches and cream, strawberries and cream, blueberries and cream and raspberries and cream ( the vanilla cream is not like these) any way they are 3g carbs, 0 added sugar, and 60 cal. and 5g of protein.They are soooo good. Getting the hint from Linda on What are you eating thread I also put a bit of Kashi cereal in and that is a wonderful treat! Cheryl

We never touch people so lightly we do not leave a trace.
                                                                                                 Peggy Tabor Millin

Linda S.
on 3/21/08 11:47 pm - PHOENIX, AZ
I love your new pic...minus the fruit, my NUT told me the sugar from lactose is not the same sugar as regular refined sugar..so it does not count. Hugs dear lady!!

WHAT WE FEAR,WE CREATE.                                                                                                

Brenda R.
on 3/22/08 1:02 am - Portage, IN
Joy, I get the no sugar added Blue Bunny yogurt. I can only get here at WalMart. I like the blueberry bliss and the cherry vanilla the best. I do not like the Key Lime at all. There is another flavor of coconut something or other and that is to sweet for my tastes. I too add Kashi and that not only adds more protein but it adds a good crunch too. Hope this helps you.At WalMart there is also a sugar free instant oatmeal too. It is there own brand and I get the maple and brown sugar flavor.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 378 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1177 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1184 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1122 views