NAUSEA

momman8tur
on 3/21/08 9:26 am - Apache Junction, AZ

Hi Group!   Haven't been on in a couple of weeks. Trying to get my act together.  Nausea has set in and is about to put me under.  Had my RNY on 2/12 and am down 43 pounds.  Whoopee!  BUT I just can't seem to control the nausea and dry heaves.  Any suggestions?   Thanks!  Hugs! Wanda

Jan C.
on 3/21/08 9:30 am - Cedar Creek, MO
are you taking a super B complex daily? I had nausea daily until i started taking that and it quit . the B1 in there is the one that controls that i think.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mimicook?vhost=community

GOD BLESS YOU TODAY
JAN COOK

momman8tur
on 3/21/08 9:59 am - Apache Junction, AZ

Jan - I have B 12 sublingual, but have not taken it yet. Apparently The super B complex is not this.  I will head over to Walmart and get some tonight. Thanks for answering so promptly.  Hugs!  Wanda

(deactivated member)
on 3/21/08 10:41 am - Columbus, GA
Hi... Can you narrow it down a little... like do you get sick while eating, after eating, while drinking.... or all the time? Thanks...
momman8tur
on 3/21/08 1:23 pm - Apache Junction, AZ
Marc - the nausea seems to come on a completely empty stomach.  Am trying to add a bit of protein every couple of hours (without grazing).  I just can't tolerate the protein drinks except plain fat free milk ( 8 oz. at a time).  Can you buy an over the counter anti nausea drug?   Thanks! Hugs! Wanda
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/08 9:35 pm - Columbus, GA
Hi Wanda I don't have an answer for you... sorry. You say you are trying to add a bit of protein every couple of hours ... can you explain what you mean? ... are you sipping water all day? I don't think an OTC nausea drug would work... just go right through you... but if it were me, I would be concentrating on WHAT is causing the nausea... Might be time to consult your doctor...
Darlene
on 3/21/08 1:49 pm
are you keeping a journal of what you eat, when you eat and how much you eat of it? then also keep a journal of when you get nauseated. Ginger is good for feeling sick also, I make a giner tea and use it. if it keep up, call your doctor.
Women are angels.
...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick.

We are flexible.

Darlene

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 378 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1177 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1184 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1122 views