Happy Easter to all......

Brenda R.
on 3/22/08 2:13 pm - Portage, IN
I just wanted to wish everyone a happy and blessed Easter. I hope that everyone returns safe and sound to us if you are traveling to family and friends homes.                                                  Cross                                Easter Basket  I am going to be off the computer until Monday afternoon since pastor is going install some more RAM in mine. I am going to take it to him tomorrow morning and he is going to bring it back to me on Monday morning at the office. I am working there all week and so I am more than likely not going to be on here in the morning unless I wake up early because I can't sleep. But I get so tired that I have my doubts on that happening. I think I will be  Alarm Clock 3 This picture suit me since that is what I do in the mornings.  I am sending everyone big bunny love and hugs to all.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

Cajun Angel
on 3/23/08 12:10 pm - New Orleans, LA
Brenda, I hope you and all our OFF family had a Happy Easter!  That's exactly what I do in the morning too - I'm surprised my snooze button hasn't broken! Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 378 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1177 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1184 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1122 views