The sky is falling!!

momman8tur
on 3/25/08 7:19 am - Apache Junction, AZ
Well, group, it seems I am constantly crying on your shoulders.  Thank you so much for the support on a possible endoscopy.   My latest problem is that I have the flu!!!  Whatever happened to the flu shot protection.  I spent Saturday night holding a one year old grandson who had been to the E.R. and gotten two IVs.  Our daughter was very sick at the time.  It didn't occur to me that I would catch the crud, but I have - vomiting, fever, and diarrhea.  My new best friend is a big can of Lysol and I don't intend to see the grandsons for a while.   But the good news is that I'm down 48 pounds today - six weeks out from surgery.   Hugs!    Wanda
annette R.
on 3/25/08 8:45 am - ithaca, NY
Poor Wanda, We sure can catch bugs from the little ones. They bounce right back yet we suffer for ages. Feel better soon. Great weight loss but not a fun way to do it. Kisses Annette
 Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

Connie D.
on 3/25/08 9:11 am
Wanda...sorry you aren't feeling well. Hope you can get plenty of rest and feel better soon. Healing prayers are on the way. Hugs, connie d
Laureen S.
on 3/25/08 9:40 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Sorry you got that nasty flu bug that has been going around, if it makes you feel better, I could not get my flu shot due to the fact I was close to surgery date, as it turns out, this years shot was off the mark totally, so many people are coming down with it!  Hope you feel better soon, just rest up and make sure you take in extra fluids so you don't get dehyrated.  Big Hug Big Hug Big Hug Big Hug Big Hug Big Hug 

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Brenda R.
on 3/25/08 10:44 am - Portage, IN
Wanda, I am so sorry that you are feeling so bad. Kids bounce back so fast and then there is us - we just want to go into a corner and die because we feel like we should be put out of our misery. I hope that you start to feel better soon.  Congratulations on the weight loss. You go girl!!

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter 
                        that tells what kind of life you have lived.

oh_c_card-2.gif picture by kittikat22

KathiKins
on 3/25/08 12:39 pm - CA
OH I hope you feel better soon.  The flu is tough this year.  Apparently they guessed wrong when deciding which way to go with the flu vaccine this year. Children are little germ vessels unfortunately but we love them.  Wouldn't know what to do without them in our lives. Hang in there and keep drinking your fluids!  Congratulations on your weightloss.  That's fantastic! Kathi
Cajun Angel
on 3/25/08 3:12 pm - New Orleans, LA
Wanda, hope you feel better real soon! Debbie
(deactivated member)
on 3/26/08 8:31 am - Westerville, OH
I hope you feel better soon. Congrats on the weight loss! That is super!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1185 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1194 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1130 views