ALRIGHTY NOW MORE QUESTIONS

MLONG
on 3/25/08 11:16 pm - Wales , MA
SEE KIDS HOW THIS FORM OF QUESTIONS FIND INTREST IN EACH OF US  NOW PLAY NICE AND CATCH UP ON THINGS BOO
JudyC
on 3/25/08 11:46 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Actually, I'm wondering if her daughter is still alive.  I love that show!  I also love Ghost Whisperer. Judy
(deactivated member)
on 3/26/08 4:31 am
I love Medium and several other crime shows.  My dh doesn't so I record them and watch them in the daytime.  When there is a two parter I wait until the second one records and then watch them back to back.  I find this season quite different.  The endings are not so cut and dry.  They make you think. 
(deactivated member)
on 3/25/08 9:55 pm - Columbus, GA
1) WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU READ? Anything nautical gets my attention... especially the old sailing ships at war stuff... I have trouble getting the parrot poop off of my shoulders but I still love them 2) FAVORITE  TV SHOW IF ANY? New Yankee Workshop, Wood Works, House, American Idol... whatever is on... 3) IF YOU HAD ALL DAY TO DO WHAT EVER YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD THAT BE? Bet you thought I was gonna say SEX! .... hmm... I might... Naaa... gotta be at the lathe making stuff... 4)  WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO WEAR? The stuff Darlene makes for me...  
Margo M.
on 3/25/08 10:07 pm - Elyria, OH
1-books-mysteries/history/non fiction/-currently reading the secret- as well as about 4 other books- sorry- attention span is shot lately! i love sarah ban breathnach and richard paul evans as authors-- i read the first series of vc andrews and loved em- flowers in the attic--but haven't gotten into others- 2-i watch a lot og hgtv thinking it will someohow mysterioulsy sell my house! i enjoy westerns and old cowboy movies..i love cooking shows tho i cannot tolerate anthony bordain...we watch national geo and history channel stuff--loved RFD tv when we had satellite... 3--all day--beach/spa serene around the water i am sure....cuz it IS all about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i get really upset i love to go to the water-tho there isn't any right here near me... 4-going shopping etc- jeans and a top--around the house- my jammies or nite gown...i love loose dresses with nothing under them around the house in summer....
MLONG
on 3/25/08 10:10 pm - Wales , MA
NOTHING ???????????? HOPE THEY ARE SILK BOO
Judy G.
on 3/25/08 11:14 pm - Galion, OH
1)      WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU READ? TRUE STORIES...DON'T CARE WHO AUTHOR IS...LOL

2 )    FAVORITE  TV SHOW IF ANY? AMERICAN IDOL, YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, DANCING WITH THE STARS, NASCAR AND ANY HORSE SHOWS OR DOG SHOWS

3 )  IF YOU HAD ALL DAY TO DO WHAT EVER YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD    THAT BE? RIGHT NOW LAYING IN THE SUN SOAKING UP THE WARMTH WOULD BE NICE AND WATCHING THE WATER WITH A NICE COLD DRINK IN MY HAND.....AND OH YEAH HAVING MY SWEETIE RICK WITH ME!!!!

4)  WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO WEAR?  TIGHT JEANS, FORM FITTING TOP, COWBOY BOOTS AND MY DIAMONDS....WOOOHOOOO AND I WEAR OSCAR OR MARK FOR MY COLOGNE....MMMMMM

Laureen S.
on 3/26/08 12:14 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Hey Judy, I've been watching Y&R since I was pregnant with my firstborn, from the beginning, minus the working years before I owned a VCR. . .  love Victor, Nikki, Katherine Chancellor and the gang. . .  hate that they broke up Vic & Nic once more. . .  but then again that's how they rope us in. . .

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Judy G.
on 3/26/08 2:01 am - Galion, OH

OH YEAH ME TOO ON THE VICTOR AND NIKKI BREAK UP BUT THEY WILL GET BACK TOGETHER AGAIN YOU WAIT AND SEE....LOL I USED TO HAVE EROTIC DREAMS OF ME AND VICTOR...OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I THINK ITS FUNNY THE WAY THEY ARE TRYING TO GET GLORIA OUT OF THE MANSION..LMAOOOOOO

HAVE A GOOD DAY....HUGS

Laureen S.
on 3/26/08 2:31 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Yup, I know and in the meantime, seems a much younger woman is going to be leading him around, Sabrina?  I hated David, hope he's gone for good. . .  and they needed a way to bring John back onto the show, as he should never have left, I loved him and Gloria together, she is such a shrewd one, though I do like Jeff. . .  what do you think of Victor Jr., I think he is arrogant and while he might be Victor's son, he does not have his father's handle on things. . .  oh well, damn basketball wrecked havoc on last weeks shows, seems I missed several days worth. . .  oh well. . .  the good thing about soaps is you can usually figure things out pretty easily. . .  have a good day yourself. . . 

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 398 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1203 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1208 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1146 views