ALRIGHTY NOW MORE QUESTIONS

MLONG
on 3/25/08 9:00 pm - Wales , MA

1)      WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU READ?

2 )    FAVORITE  TV SHOW IF ANY?

3 )  IF YOU HAD ALL DAY TO DO WHAT EVER YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD    THAT BE?

4)  WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO WEAR?      BOO

JudyC
on 3/25/08 9:24 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Good Morning Sunshine! 1.  I read a LOT!  My favorites are James Patterson, Nora Roberts, Janet Evanovich and anything else that looks good.  2.  Favorite TV show is Medium and American Idol or 24 (hope it soon comes back on.  3.  If I had a day to myself  to do anything, it would be lay on a beach!  4.  I would love to wear leather pants.  I haven't looked for any yet. Have a wonderful day! Judy
MLONG
on 3/25/08 9:38 pm - Wales , MA
1) james patterson, nora roberts trying new one now  2) american idol, biggest loser , house 3) the girl thing spa ( its all about ME)   4) shoes yes Judy leather pants silk and what ever fells good  boo 
carlak
on 3/26/08 11:39 am - Bradenton, FL
Judy C, You just sparked my brain. I think Ill bring my grey leather pants to Pittsburgh. I forgot I had them!!!!! Carla
image hosting site

JudyC
on 3/26/08 9:33 pm - Harrisburg, PA
YOU GO GIRL!  Where did you get them?  I need to look for some. Judy
carlak
on 3/26/08 9:45 pm - Bradenton, FL
I got them at the consignment shop a few years ago. Carla
image hosting site

annette R.
on 3/25/08 9:25 pm - ithaca, NY
 1)      WHAT KIND OF BOOKS DO YOU READ? 

* all sorts but Biographies are my favorites           2 )    FAVORITE  TV SHOW IF ANY? * House, if I can stay awake that long    3 )  IF YOU HAD ALL DAY TO DO WHAT EVER YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD THAT BE? * Sit at the ocean and watch the waves

4)  WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO WEAR? * diamonds, diamonds and more diamonds    Kisses Annette

Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

KathiKins
on 3/25/08 9:40 pm - CA

Wow! More great questions....  Learning so much about everyone with these..... 1.  I LOVE books....  Norah Roberts, and all sorts of mysteries! 2.  Favorite TV show......  Criminal Minds, Medium, Dancing With The Stars......and bring back 24 please! 3.  A Day to Do Whatever I Wanted -- I know shopping would be involved. 4.  I just wear pants and tops most days.  I come home from work and change into shorts and tank tops for around the house.

Take care, Boo! Kathi

JudyC
on 3/25/08 9:53 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Kathi, what did you think of Medium last night?  I hate when they're 2 parters cause I'm afraid I won't get to see the ending!  LOL Judy
KathiKins
on 3/25/08 11:14 pm - CA
Oh Judy! I can't wait until next week!  The last couple of minutes really surprised me.  I didn't see that coming.  Can't wait until we figure it out.  If I understand it right, this is a story that has happened some time ago.  I'm wondering if the man and woman involved in this are still around.  Yikes! How about her husband's new invention?  What would you do in her situation?  I think I'd let him try. I was surprised they borrowed money from his mother before borrowing from the college fund money...... Great show isn't it? Kathi 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1185 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1194 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1130 views