OT: Best movie ever

Monica B.
on 5/8/11 6:11 am - Emery, SD
The BEST ALL Time Mothers Day, hey any day movie is "To Each His Own", 1946, black & white, Olivia de Haviliand won an Academy Award for her role. Find this, rent it, buy i****ch it. Cried and still cry....what a story.
Discovered this on TCM a year ago. Couldn't believe I had never heard of it or seen it before.
Keep tissues close by, shut off phone, don't answer door, put duct tape on all persons mouths in house with you. Cuddle with furbabies and great blanket, with socks on.

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 5/8/11 7:30 am - Green Valley, AZ
Monica,
   I will definitely look for it. I've never seen it. Have all the necessary items. Tissues, Fur-babies, etc. and will use them.   Mag

Monica B.
on 5/8/11 8:09 pm - Emery, SD
Watched "I Remember Mama", with Irene Dunne last night on TCM...another GREAT movie about women, family, and life. I remember watching the TV series in the 1950's. This movie should be watched with Gkids, pop corn, tissues, and conversations afterward discussing HOW the entire family helped the entire family face life. Problems facing this movie family back in the early 1900's mirror life going on for so many families now. Strong female figures.

Margo M.
on 5/8/11 8:22 pm - Elyria, OH
we watched i remember mama for the first time  last nite as well- loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White

Connie D.
on 5/9/11 12:48 am
Thanks again Monica...I forgot to write the title down and was going back to your FB post to find it...now I don't have to. I will be looking for it soon.

Hugs....connie d
(deactivated member)
on 1/8/20 7:20 am, edited 1/9/20 7:37 pm

I really enjoyed watching it too, I was surprised when I found this discussion here :D Where do you like to watch movies, guys? I like using the Firestick and the Kodi build which I found at https://www.firestickhow.com/diggz-xenon-build-kodi.html Maybe you will find it interesting to you too, have a look there

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1116 views