Sunshine Saturday WIU?

Monica B.
on 5/27/11 10:12 pm - Emery, SD
Morning OFF family.
Sober 207 days and so proud of me.
RV park really busy and full. Party's going on all over. Interesting seeing how people set up their sites. Fun. Yoda has turned "possessive over dog park". Since most of the winter residents left in May the dog population as dwindled too. Often no dogs at park. Now with the holiday many dogs at park and he got barky at the ones there last evening. He did have a wonderful squirrel treeing time. He needs new social enforcement and will get it this weekend for sure. We just need to be vigilant and aware of his "stance" upon dogs entering park.
Woke up all swollen in face and hands. Retaining water, so will increase intake and avoid salt. My hair grew 30 inches overnight it seems. Strange how this happens, OK one day and then cut me quick the next. Yoda and I will get clipped next week.
Nothing really planned, taking part in the fun scheduled here and their is lots of it. I will not try the water walking ball or bounce house..but the hot tub and pool will be float-able.
Enjoy the weekend. Don't forget the reason for the holiday..thank a veteran you meet and say a prayer for our Armed Forces.
Hubby without meds, but he is trying hard...I only had to get a little Green Hulky yesterday for him to realize I can't take the drama.....Good for me.

Judy G.
on 5/28/11 12:16 am - Galion, OH

Morning Monica!! Congrats on your 207 days!!! Proud of you!!! HUGS!!

Thank your husband for his service and also THANKS to all others served and ARE serving yet!!!! GOD BLESS THEM ALL!!!!!

phyllis gilbert
on 5/28/11 3:09 am - frankenmuth, MI
Good Afternoon Monica and Judy,

Yes, we must remember all who have taken care of our country. I have done that this morn, had a little private prayer for my dad who was a Marine and proud of it. Monica, my girls, Maddie and little Greta have been a little possessive this morning too. The neighbors behind us and in front of us are both getting new roofs this weekend. The girls are not happy about it, they are having to make frequent trips outside to make sure all are doing their jobs correctly.BTW congrats on 207. 

Hey Miss Judy, Take Care and see you when you come up for vacation and your mom's B'Day........Hugs
Phyllis Gilbert
Connie D.
on 5/28/11 3:18 am
Hello Monica.....I am saying prayers for all the military both past and present.....and also a Big Thank You to them too!!

LOL...your hair grew 30 inches...wow...in one night!!!

Hugs....connie d
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1117 views