AGE AND RECOVERY

Richard M.
on 6/26/11 11:39 pm - OH
Hello! My name is Richard I am 64 . I know age effects recovery and everyone is different. I would like to hear from people close to my age about your post op recovery.

Pat R.
on 6/27/11 12:45 am - Sturgis, MI

I had rny at age 68 1/2 -- hospital 2 days, back to part time job in 2 1/2 wks.  Still had to take naps once in a while.....but got along great!!!  Didn't even have to take tylenol after 1 st day home.  Good luck!

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
Richard M.
on 6/27/11 1:25 am - OH
Thanks! I for got to say I am going to have vertical sleev. Did they do you surgy laposcopy?
Pat R.
on 6/27/11 7:21 am - Sturgis, MI
Yes, the only way to go -- laproscopic!

(on MySpace, MSN, Web pages, Blogs...)
Done! Your Ticker: 
Judy G.
on 6/27/11 4:22 am - Galion, OH

Hi Richard!! I had my RNY when I was what 54 almost 55 and the only regret I had was not having it done sooner!!! I haven't had any problems at all since. I was off work for 2 weeks...dr wanted me to wait til I had my checkup before going back to work. After the 3rd day I felt like I never had any surgery at all!!! But I know I did and took it easy!!! I don't know anything about the sleeve that you want but I am sure there will be some that reply to you about it.

Good Luck and hope you keep coming back here to get support and any questions you need an answer too....by the way, you are in Ohio? Where about's?

HUGS

ShirleyG
on 6/27/11 8:15 pm - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
Hi there
Eight years,  RNY an never looked back ... WISH I DONE IT SOONER ....

Shirl
Richard M.
on 6/28/11 2:31 am - OH
Thanks! To everyone. I am in cincinnati Shirl.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 382 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1181 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1191 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1128 views