3rd Update on Karen

Chicken_Jan
on 8/24/11 7:17 am
She just called.   She got released & is at her Son's house for a couple days before heading home.  She's in a fair amount of pain & says she'll be laying low for the next few days.   The surgery took 6 hours instead of the anticipated 4 hours, not because there were problems, just because once they got started, that's how long it took.  She said they took 4 pounds off each thigh!!!   WOW !!!!
Eileen Briesch
on 8/24/11 7:56 am - Evansville, IN
Wow, four pounds off each thigh! I think they put it on mine.

Glad she's doing OK.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

seasheleyes
on 8/24/11 8:33 am - Manteca, CA
I knew she would lose a hunk from each thigh...her legs will look totally different! Hallelujah Karen! NEW PANTS- NEW SIZE!!!!! Dang- I want my thighs done too!
Connie D.
on 8/24/11 11:12 am
Jan and Laureen too.....thank you both for the updates on Karen. I am so glad that surgery is over and that she is doing well.  

Four pounds off each thigh...wow....that is about all mine weigh.
That should be a couple pants sizes for her!!  I am so happy for her.

Prayers continue for her recovery.

Hugs....connie d
Eliza55
on 8/24/11 10:41 pm - PA
I'm glad things are going so well for her.  I couldn't lose 4 lbs from each thigh, but from each bat wing on my arms.....
Eliza
Consult:239   SW:217  1mo:195  2mo:182  3mo:169   6mo:139  9mo GOAL CW: +2 from underweight

Judy G.
on 8/25/11 9:25 am - Galion, OH
WOW!!! That would be 16 sticks of butter from each thigh!!!! LOL Sorry had to throw that in there from weigh****cher days....Thanks for the update on Karen and so happy for her!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 424 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1226 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1232 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1170 views