Almowst Wednesday, What's new with you?

ShirleyG
on 9/20/11 9:26 pm - HALFWAY BETWEEN ATLANTA AND BHAM , AL
Morning everyone
I slept in ....OH NOOOOOOOOOO  lol , actually i am headed to DR today to see if he is going to take out the stitches..
I can feel the fall in the air here.   Leaves me kinda sad in a way because I love the flowers bloomimg in the summer and the warm sun on my face when I work in my flower and rose gardens .
Oh well just like our life has seasons so does our world.
I did figure out that I am in the fall of my life . I think I read soemwhere that when you turn 50 that your in the fall ... I sure hope MY FALL LASTS a long long time ..
Do yall know where you are on that scale ?
Connie, hope you and Nancy B are doing well today as well as all of you .
Prayers going up for all of you that need and want them today ...
Smile at a stranger today ... it might change their world and yours .
Hugs
Shirley
Connie D.
on 9/21/11 1:08 am

Shirley....thanks for the good wishes. Still struggling with depression....ugh!! My cold is better though so that is a plus!!

Have a great day....hugs....connie d

Judy G.
on 9/20/11 11:29 pm - Galion, OH

Morning Karen and OFF family!!!

Well nothing new at all to report on Rick's daughter. Hopefully he will hear something from her today because he called her last night to find out from her what exactly what is going on with her.

The elephants are at it again last night. She poured water over the balcony again right after Rick came inside after standing in the exact spot where she dumped the water!!!! What is her problem?????? He called manager again and she is calling her today again!!! And she told me if she does it again she will talk to her face to face!!! This has to stop!!!! No kidding!! AND this elephant was being nasty when Rick was in the shower...she kept flushing her toilet over and over again!!! But her being stupid it didin't do anything to our water while he was in the shower!! But OMG how ignorant can she be???

Planning a 40th birthday party for Rick on the 16th of October and I did invite the manager to it!! LOL This way if the party gets to loud she will be there and we won't be in trouble....;-) good thinking huh...LOL Actually she is a friend to us and has done good to both of us so why not have her come and have some fun with us? So far it is looking like we will be having a pretty good turn out. Now hope the weather turns out nice!!!

Got all my laundry done yesterday and also the chicken noodle soup tasted good!! I even took some to my neighbor after she got home from nursing home. She said it sure smelled good!! Hope she had some and liked it! Today I plan on giving Bandit a bath. He smells...I asked if it was ok to use the laundry tub in the laundry room and was told ok just incase the elephant comes home and sees me doing that.

Well nothing else happening here so will get going. Prayers and thoughts for all that need them.

HUGS

poegirl100
on 9/21/11 12:38 am - Cibolo, TX
Good morning, Karen, et. al.!

Just time for a quick check in this morning.  I'm headed into San Antonio to meet up with Christie and Benny.  We are going to a children's museum today.  Sounds like fun.  They have hands-on activities for the kids.  Not sure what they might have for Benny's age group, but it sounds like more fun than going to the zoo.

No more painting for this trip.  I cleaned and put away all my painting paraphanalia yesterday.  For the next 3 days, I just plan to visit, shop, and play with my kids.  Then I guess I'll go home on Saturday.  Got that dad-blamed jury duty on Monday morning.  Grrrrr!  I sure hope I don't get picked!  I don't have time to serve on a jury right now.  DH is supposed to get home next week!

Love you all!

Vickie 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 373 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1171 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1179 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1118 views