Missing signals

Eileen Briesch
on 9/29/11 4:48 am - Evansville, IN
And people wonder why I stay single. Thanks for the chuckle. Hope you two get your signals straight.

My male coworker and I were talking about the stress at work the other night. He said his blood pressure goes through the roof after deadline; I told him he needs to be like me and get a little vocal. My dad had high bp and died young because of kidney disease (well, the colon cancer would have gotten him too, but the kidney disease got him first). I let it all out; I know it irritates the hell out of people at work when I cuss and yell when things go wrong, but it releases all that pressure from me. I guess I take after my mom in that way. Say what you need to and stay healthy.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Karen S.
on 9/29/11 6:13 am - Wailuku, HI
Aloha Monica and OFF friends/family....

OK, Monica...I officially spit coffee when I read your post, especially the part about men missing signals EXCEPT when it comes to anything sexual. Raising the eyebrows can be a signal to men that it's time for sex!! I'm speaking from memory now mind you...because I haven't been married for quite a few years, and am so comfortable living alone that I don't think I could make the compromises necessary to live with a man again. They are just so NEEDY!! Women seem to thrive when living alone....and men just fade away and feel helpless. Sad for them, and I wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone.

Thanks for the belly laugh, and I hope that things are better for hubby's back pain, and for your peace of mind. You are absolutely an amazing woman. So glad you are here.

Aloha nui loa,

Maui Karen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 378 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1176 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1184 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1122 views