Home again, missing Gkids already

Monica B.
on 11/11/11 7:00 am - Emery, SD
Hello all. We are home finally.... We had a very nice, really wonderful visit with our family. Our new grandchild is a lovely gift, tiny, powerful, red haired, feisty, fun, a good eater, who loves to be held and gets a lot of attention...everyone wants to hold her. We had our Emma and Alex stay with us 2 nights at the motel and it was delightful for all. Yoda proved to be a super traveler. He adapted well to all the new situations he encountered. He loves the Gkids and they him. Got along very well with the 2 cats. We spent good time together just playing cards, remembering times, cooking, oh yes cooking, and plain being together. We had a special day alone with Alex, getting him from school early and going out for lunch and a movie. We saw hubby's sister and watched the Giants beat the Patriots. Spent lovely times with other daughter and visited her new apartment. Decided because of weather to come home early. The tree and electric line damage in the northeast was sobering. Such devastation was hard to believe.
Forgot how there are so many drivers who love to hog the left lane on highways. Scary. We did very well.
Good to be home, sober and happy.
Missed you all. Will catch up on posts, Monica

poegirl100
on 11/11/11 7:44 am - Cibolo, TX

So glad to see you home again.  We've missed you!

Vickie 

Nancy H.
on 11/11/11 8:19 am - Traverse City, MI
Sounds like a perfect time!!!!!
Nan
Nancy B
on 11/11/11 9:05 am - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Welcome home..glad you had  such a memorable time and got home safely. *Hugs*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 11/11/11 10:22 am - Green Valley, AZ
Monica,

Glad you are home safe and sound. Your time there sounds so special. I'm happy for you.    Mag

Judy G.
on 11/11/11 11:53 am - Galion, OH

WELCOME HOME!!!!!

HUGS

Laureen S.
on 11/11/11 12:30 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Monica,

Glad you had a safe journey and a wonderful visit with family and that Yoda was another good addition to the family.  I am heading to Florida on the 22nd to spend time with my daughters and grandkids that live there.

Welcome home!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Connie D.
on 11/12/11 12:20 am
Welcome Home Monica!!

It sounds like you had a really wonderful time with your family. I am so happy for you. There isn't anything as special as that!!

You have been missed!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you....hugs.....connie d
carlak
on 11/13/11 5:19 am - Bradenton, FL
 Monica,
Glad you r home. I am leaving with Carl and Bentley on the 21st to go to Michigan and Chicago for 10 days. We will be gone fo Thanksgiving. STill looking for a more fulltime job!!!!! Carla
image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 373 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1171 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1179 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1118 views