GOT MY OLD BONES MOVIN

bigcoop
on 11/22/11 1:51 am - CA
I was sitting around yesterday feeling a lil sad and down about my inability to lose the requested weight loss my wls has set. The amount needed to lose is so far away it is hard to get motivated sometimes. Since school is out this week I will not be getting in my walks from taking my grandaughter to school and back so I was sitting here doing nothing. UNTIL I decided to join her playing Wii. I usually play the sports sitting down but this time I got my butt up and played the way the youngters do. THIS GOT MY OLD BONES MOVIN. I am going to try to continue to do this daily increasing my length of time. Doing this along with my walking will hopefully big a big help. I was also able to win. LOL....
poegirl100
on 11/22/11 1:59 am - Cibolo, TX
Good for you!  I bought a Wii for Christmas this year.  Shhh!  Don't tell my family!  They don't know yet. 

Nice to see you post.  Come back often!

Vickie 

bigcoop
on 11/22/11 2:11 am - CA
 Ty I will
Connie D.
on 11/22/11 6:05 am
 You are heading in the right direction...good for you!!!

Hugs...connie d
bigcoop
on 11/22/11 7:02 am - CA
 Ty Connie D, I am thankful for every word of support and encouragement.  It is really Tough for me right now but I will not give up. Ted
Judy G.
on 11/22/11 9:54 am - Galion, OH

Congrats!!! You will LOVE that WII game!!! OMG it will make you sore as heck playing it!!!! We got one for Christmas last year and we played the bowling game and for 3 days I hurt so bad!!!! LOL

Hope to see you here alot!! We welcome everyone and support all!!!! You have your date for WLS yet?

HUGS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 372 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1170 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1178 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1118 views