Yipppppeeeeeee

susandoeshair
on 12/9/11 1:16 am - Alexander, AR
CANCER FREE!!!!! More details when I'm not trying to type in the car

Susan

grammylew
on 12/9/11 1:33 am - Jacksonville, NC
Yesssss! Yippeee! Great news! Do not type and drive!

Grammylew in Jax

susandoeshair
on 12/9/11 1:36 am, edited 12/9/11 2:05 am - Alexander, AR
Thank you, and I'm not driving, Gary is

Susan

Eileen Briesch
on 12/9/11 2:15 am - Evansville, IN
Double Yippeee!!!! I don't usually use exclamation points, and definitely not four, but this deserves that many (and maybe more). Congrats!!!!  (I think this deserves a beer ... wine ... Starbucks ... whatever!!!!!)  This is the only way I can jump. Susan, I'm so happy for you.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

susandoeshair
on 12/9/11 2:28 am - Alexander, AR
Thanks, Eileen,

Been to Bucks, girls at work are supplying the champange at our Christmas party and I might even have myself a glass of wine tonight

Susan

Nancy H.
on 12/9/11 3:03 am - Traverse City, MI
Yea Susan!!!!!!!
susandoeshair
on 12/9/11 3:10 am - Alexander, AR
Ok, I'm back.

Just so you know, Gary took me to my appointment, so I was typing on my iPad in a moving car, not texting while driving.

The doctor wants me on Tomoxaphin for 5 years, with mammograms every six months. Even though the cells weren't malignant, they were still atypical and with my family history of breast cancer, I have an 80% chance of it becoming cancer. With the medication the risk drops to 4%.  Pretty decent odds, if you ask me!

So, I add one more pill to my box everyday and go on my merry way. Life is good. Now, I can REALLY concentrate on getting this damn 10 lbs off

Susan

annette R.
on 12/9/11 3:41 am - ithaca, NY
What an enormous relief. An extra pill each day and a boob smashing every six months is not too difficult.

Cheers!Kisses
Annette

Annette     Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting           

susandoeshair
on 12/9/11 3:45 am - Alexander, AR
Thanks, and what about YOU?

Susan

Laureen S.
on 12/9/11 4:10 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Susan,

Thrilled for you, now waiting on one more person to share their news and I'm hoping it's good news. . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 401 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1208 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1212 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1150 views