Super Saturday. . What's up in your world?

karen C.
on 1/13/12 7:42 pm - Kennewick, WA
Potty and "baba" break for Briley. Back in a minute.

Karen C

karen C.
on 1/13/12 7:53 pm - Kennewick, WA

What a pain this email account hack and block has been the past few days. Most of you know that my MSN account was hacked. Well, I was beginning to think I would never be able to get back my precious backlog of addresses. Some of them I would have never been able to retreive as they are people that I correspond with for my family research.

The account was blocked to protect me, but then I didn't think I'd be able to get back in. After much effort by an on line friend (Thank you Jan!) to no avail and then my daughter I am now back on line with that account. I have a MUCH stronger password and I vow to use the BCC( blind copy) when I send something to more than one person.

My daughter was able to have the password reset info sent to another email account. Had to verify that I was a REAL person and last night it was fixed. When I get home I'm going to make a hard copy of vital addresses and put it in my safe deposit box!

We're at our daughter's for the weekend helping with the 3 grand daughters while they take a couple of little breaks for their anniversary. They went out for dinner last night and will spend tonight in a local motel. We'll all go in the motel for a swim and then we'll take the girls, head to McDonalds for dinner and then home for the night. I love them to pieces but man oh man do they ear me out. However, in 2005 at 377 lbs there is absolutely no way I could have done this. For that I am forever thankful!

Hope that those who are ill find help with their sickness or pain.I know some of you are suffering from family or financial problems. Hopefully the circle of life will work its way to a calmer and brighter time. It usually does tho at the time it doesn't feel that way for sure. Throughout my day I think about my online friends many that I have met in person.

If you get a change to have an in person meeting please do. It is not like meeting a stranger, but a friend that you haven't seen in a while! Have a great weekend everyone. 

Karen C

Connie D.
on 1/14/12 1:06 am
Good morning Karen and everyone....

I had a really hard night last night. I was suicidal again. I feel so bad about leaving Nic and Grace. I feel like a failure as a mother and grandmother. I finally took my meds and went to sleep after hours on the phone with my BFF Pam. I know I can't stay here but the hurt is so bad.

I love you all and wish you all a really wonderful day. I need to get some packing done whether I feel up to it or not.

Much love and many hugs.....you are the best....connie d
Eileen Briesch
on 1/14/12 3:26 am - Evansville, IN
Connie, please don't feel bad. You are not a bad person for leaving Nic and Grace. They will have their father and mother ... and maybe their mom will start behaving better when you are gone (she is using you). If you need to talk, I'm home until 3; if you can't sleep, I'm back home after midnight. I'll PM you my home number.

You have to take care of yourself. You can't do that in Iowa. It's not a healthy situation. You know that, and I know that. Even Nic knows that. Grace is too young to understand what's going on. She just knows the only person who takes good care of her is unhappy and may be leaving.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Connie D.
on 1/14/12 3:30 am
Thank you Eileen....love and hugs.....connie d
grammylew
on 1/13/12 8:21 pm - Jacksonville, NC
Good mornin' ya'll.
COLD morning! Our DIL brought some new toys with the dogs. Well, 2 of them got in a tug of war and ripped the stuffed animal. I caught it before we had fluff everywhere. I will get them one of those unstuffed ones later today.
I'm going to spend my GC from son and DIL and get a pedi. I am tired of the snowflakes I have. Maybe palm trees this time!
Then I will come back home to get DH and go get some groceries. The nail place is next to Walmart and he said he could shop while I get my nails done. Are you kiddin' me? He would spend twice as much, get way more than what is on the list, but forget half what I have on the list. I am not letting him pick out my Smart Ones!
So that is today's plan!
Karen enjoy those grand babies. Aren't they just the best thing to happen to us? Our granddaughter has failed her Learner's Permit test three times and is certain her life is over! She passes the online practice tests. I think she is just choking!
Everyone have a fantabulous day!

Grammylew in Jax

karen C.
on 1/14/12 12:00 am - Kennewick, WA

I know these little girls will be grown before we know it. The other night Hannah wanted to sleep "Nekky." Oh dear at 21 is she going to be that girl in the country song "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off?" Guess I don't need to worry about that quite yet but there is the potential in that little spitfire!

Trish, sure hope that leg gets better soon. I recently got in the hot tub with a tiny spot on my inner thigh not totally healed. (I pick at anything and I wouldn't leave it alone) I ended up with an infection and have replaced knees so it was a bit scary. Luckily it cleared right up with an antibiotic.

Karen C

grammylew
on 1/14/12 3:46 am - Jacksonville, NC
Karen, our granddaughter always wanted to be 'nekky'. When we lived in OR we were on 5 acres of land with no one around. As she headed out the door to the trampoline she'd be throwing clothes off as she went. If the boys peed outside she peed outside. All the grandkids loved to help me bake. Gramma had one hard and fast rule 'no bare butts on the counter!' Gotta love them when they are so innocent!

Grammylew in Jax

Patricia R.
on 1/13/12 9:04 pm - Perry, MI
 Good Morning,
The doctors are not sure what they plan to do with me yet.  I know I will be happy when this leg is healed. 

Hope everyone has a great day. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 1/13/12 9:57 pm - Green Valley, AZ
Good Morning Karen and All,

Wake at 6:00 today. I'm ready for a sleep in day. There is not much going on here. Must clean house. Ellen is gone for the day which is good. I don't like to clean when anyone is here. One of my many strange things.

Praying for those in need.   Hugs,   Mag  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1117 views