Good Morning It is Monday

Terri G.
on 7/1/12 9:52 pm - ME
Good Morning All.
Looks like there has not been any posts as of yet. I hope all enjoyed the weekend. It is sunny and hot already in Maine. I have really enjoyed seeing that you all are doing well, though some ups and downs we all survive. That is what friends are for support and to even remind us that it will get better. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the 4th
Terri

Patricia R.
on 7/1/12 10:33 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Terri and OFF,
I am having a lot of trouble with my sleep patterns.  I fall asleep in my rocking chair late at night.  Make my way to the bed during the night.  Get up at dawn to go back out to the rocking chair.  Fall asleep in the chair again in the morning.  

Today, I will do some of the errands I failed to do yesterday, plus the crapload of cooking I planned to do to prepare for my surgery tomorrow.  Since my surgery will be on both of my arms, I have a feeling I won't want to be using them too much in food prep for a while.  
I hope everyone has a blessed day.  I plan to.

Hugs,
Trish 
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Terri G.
on 7/1/12 10:49 pm - ME
Good Morning Trish,
I hope all goes good tomorrow you will be in my thoughts. I do also hope your sleeping pattern works it way through most of the time I have that problem and can't sleep in bed I have to much on my brain. So I do some mental relaxation. Not always helps but it lets me sleep some what better.
Please have a good day
Terri
Connie D.
on 7/2/12 2:43 am
Trish.....I am still keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I pray your surgery goes well.

Sorry about you sleep pattern...seems messed up. Hope you can get that under control soon. You need good sleep to heal.

HUGS.....connie d
poegirl100
on 7/1/12 11:33 pm - Cibolo, TX
Good morning Terri and Trish and all my OFF sistas!

Trish--my sleep pattern is all messed up too.  I have never had a problem staying asleep once I fall asleep, but lately I wake up in the middle of the night every night and stay awake for a couple of hours.  It's very annoying and I don't know what's causing it.  Could it maybe be The Change?  I don't have night sweats, but I notice I do wake up hot and throw all the covers off.  Then I'm just up.  I usually read for an hour or two and finally fall back to sleep around 5 a.m. or so.  I don't like this new development.

I also don't like that my husband's flights from Saudi to San Antonio got ALL MESSED UP.  He was supposed to be in to SA on Weds around 11:30 a.m.  Now he's not getting here until around 8 p.m.  Grrrrr.  I try to be happy that he's getting here at all--supposedly.  We never really know until the plane touches down.  You would think after 30+ years of this, I would be used to it, but no.  I still get upset.  I jealously guard every minute of his precious off time.  I don't get to see him nearly enough as it is.

Plus, it messes up our plans to take Benny to go see the fireworks on the lake.  Boo.

Well, this morning is story time, so I need to get a move on.  Got to cook my boy some bacon for breakfast.  He love breakfast meat!  He tells me "bacon?" or "sausage?" with such a hopeful little expression on his sweet face.  I can't resist him!

Love you all!

Vickie 

Connie D.
on 7/2/12 2:47 am
Vickie....sorry about your hubby's flight change...again!  I hope for your sake he retires soon!!

Sorry too about your sleep patterns getting messed up. Hope that straightens out soon. You need all the good sleep you can get to keep up with Benny!

Have fun at story time!! I always enjoyed that with Gracie.

HUGS.....connie d

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 7/2/12 2:04 am - Green Valley, AZ
Hi Terri and all my OFF peeps,
     Not much happening here today. Still sleepy. Think I'll go back for a nap. Can't think of anything else to say.  Hugs,    Mag 

Terri G.
on 7/2/12 2:14 am - ME
Good day Mag and Vicky,

I do hope it is just the heat. Also that your day and week improves
Terri
Connie D.
on 7/2/12 2:49 am
Mag....I am getting worried about you. Hope you feel better soon!!

HUGS.....connie d
Judy G.
on 7/2/12 2:55 am - Galion, OH

Afternoon OFF family!!!

Just a quick stop in have to get back to office being first of the month and rent checks coming in fast...:-)

Went to the fireworks last night..WOW!!!! Didn't know if they would have tem or not wiht the storms that were brewing up!! Lucky that they went around us instead!!! Around Toledo and Sandusky area it was really bad!!! Tornado activity I guess...YUCK!!! Then to the south of us more bad storms...like I said we LUCKED out!!! More storms again they said today...NOT looking forward to that at all!!!

Bandit gets his bath and haircut at 2...hope no storms then!! I got my appointment for thursday at 2:15. Seems like we both get our haircuts about the same time...LOL Weird huh?

Well time to get going lunch is over with...Thoughts and Prayers for all that need them!!!

HUGS

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 372 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1170 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1178 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1118 views