Happy Tuesday Off Family

Terri G.
on 7/2/12 8:59 pm - ME
Good Morning and Good Day to all,
I thought I would start again up early. I do hope all are good today. I will not be on for a few days going to camp yea lake, bigger trees, And Husband alone. What more could I ask for. Happy 4th to all be safe.
Terri

Mag (Marguerite) P.
on 7/3/12 1:39 am - Green Valley, AZ
Hi Terri,
    We started the threads at the same time. I see you are from ME. Your doctor is Daniel Fang. Is it the one in Phoenix or is there another with the same name by you?   Mag  

Terri G.
on 7/3/12 1:43 am - ME
I had surgery in arizona I lived in az until father in law had a heart attack. Been here 2 years yet miss Phoenix a lot. My eldest daughter still lives there. I am trying to help her get support when she has her surgery.
Thank you for asking Mag
Connie D.
on 7/3/12 2:22 am
Good morning Terri and everyone.....

I already posted on Mag's thread. I just want to say hello! 

Have a great time camping with your hubby. That will be so much fun. I love to camp!! Enjoy and keep safe!

HUGS....connie d

carlak
on 7/3/12 4:36 am - Bradenton, FL
 Hi All,
I am leaving Denver!!!!! Carl got real sick when we went to glenwood Springs comming off the mountain. He has a sinus problem big time!!!!!. We are going to Chicago sometime tomorrow or tonight. I have a funeral to go to on Friday morning at 11 am in Benton harbor. that is my home town. I have a dear frien that passed away on monday. So Ill drive over there and go to the funeral and probably stay over night at another friends house.
Ill leave Carl with my capable daughter hands.
I have some good news for a change. My son in law got a fulltime job with a web design company that he had a internship for a month. They offered him a fultime job yesterday. I am so glad!!!!!
my daughter is doing the happy dance!!!!!
Ill be back in Denver sometime in September for Surgery aggain for a femeral hernia on the left side. another big drive to be had again!!!!!
Carla
image hosting site

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1117 views