Commitment to Moving

Laureen S.
on 9/7/13 9:30 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Feeling kind of low today, will do assorted housework and take Roxie for a walk, otherwise I hope to be able to have a relaxing day. . .

Hope you have a good day and move as you can. . .

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Patricia R.
on 9/7/13 11:11 pm - Perry, MI
I got back into my walking routine with Utley yesterday. Will walk him longer today.
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Connie D.
on 9/8/13 12:18 am

TRISH....are you back...YAY!!! 

I just posted on the morning thread that you were having computer issues. I was hoping some one could bring you up to speed as I am a computer idiot!!

Love you....hugs....connie d

lightswitch
on 9/8/13 3:07 am

That is great news for both you and Utley.

Connie D.
on 9/8/13 12:16 am

Hello Laureen.....sorry you aren't feeling the best today. Sometime we just need to do what our bodies tell us. Have a relaxing day and enjoy your quiet time.

I went for my 30 minute walk this morning. A perfect morning for walking!! It was cool and quiet. I will take your and Jeannie's advice and add time slowly. I just have energy and feel like doing more...I will wait.

Have a peaceful day...hugs...connie d

lightswitch
on 9/8/13 3:10 am

Today is yoga again.   I am cleaning closets and cabinets and think I will get enough stretching and moving and maybe lifting.  Later today, I am mowing this monstrosity of a yard.   Since DH is still having kidney pain, I guess it is left up to me to do the yard.   I really wish we had a yard guy.   Seriously, at my age, a young 58, doing that much manual labor!   Maybe when I look out of the window, the lawn fairy will have done his magic.  

Crap, damn fairy.

susandoeshair
on 9/8/13 1:12 pm - Alexander, AR
We have a yard fairy for the front, but not the back. Front looks great....back? Not so much

Susan

Judy G.
on 9/8/13 6:18 am - Galion, OH

Walked Bandit over and over again...lol like I don't do that EVERY day?? Arm is hurting some today especially when it hangs downwards...sighs.....see the dr in the morning and I think I am going to try that shot...I need the pain to go AWAY!!!!!!!

Nancy B
on 9/8/13 1:36 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

HI everyone!

I attended an all day potluck gathering for alternative modality practitioners today..just a fun social and meeting people who we communicate with on facebook, but many of us have not actually met face to face.  Many are vegan/vegetarians or eat only all natural foods, meaning nothing with preservatives or veggies/fruit that have been sprayed so my misshapened but oh so sweet pears were so welcome..I took baskets of pears with me and they ALL were eaten!

It required some very careful walking on that farm field and in the barn..the foundations of the very old building were rough and I had to be so careful, finding something to lean on to climb over things...lol...BUT I did manage to play four games of BOCCI BALL which I'd never done before and I WON 2 out of three!  Of course, now my shoulder aches but I don't care..I felt so happy just to be able to DO something like that! So that was my exercise, walking back and forth playing and tossing heavy bocci balls.

It took me an hour to get back home, I missed an exit with the sun in my eyes but knowing that home means to go NORTH EAST,(towards the lake-north- and also towards the river-east) I just took my time and drive until I saw a place that was familiar..I have NO sense of direction at all. I got home before dark which is good.

Monday, we go to Hamilton to the cancer centre for my appointment and then some last minutes errands before we get home.  My face and arms are a bit sunburned and tender but I enjoyed being outside all day with friends.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 401 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1208 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1212 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1150 views