Giving away real cute kiddies and kitties!!

Jo W.
on 9/13/13 10:44 pm - Owosso, MI

Just for a week!    ALL three of each are adorable!!   kiddies are off the bottle and use sippy cups  but the kitties still need to be bottle fed.  Ill send food and supplies for both!    will give away together or separate.  THat is  kiddies together and kitties together.  Believe me Kiddies are actually easier together as they dont do well apart.    

I would give hubby away with one set but hes grumpy!!! you wouldnt want him

WIll deliver and pick up both sets !!!!

carlak
on 9/14/13 12:31 am - Bradenton, FL

Good morning Jo!

I would come help, but I have other important things to do like help birth a baby!!!!! It will be any day!!!! 

Im still in Florida! Liz is still working and cooking that baby!!!

Im not looking forward to driving 1200 again. But it is what it is!!!!! I am hoping that there is some color in the trees! 

Maybe there will be fall in the air? ya think?

image hosting site

Judy G.
on 9/14/13 3:03 am - Galion, OH

Carla it was 47* when I got up this morning and its now 69*. So you MIGHT feel some fall air...colors not sure yet...have a safe trip.

HUGSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 9/14/13 10:48 am

Gee Carla.... that baby must really like it in there. Wishing all the best for mother and baby!

I wouldn't look forward to that drive either...UGH!! Keep safe when you do go!

It for sure feels like fall here. Cold, damp and rainy!! Not an inkling of Sun today!!

Love ya...hugs....connie d

poegirl100
on 9/14/13 2:48 am - Cibolo, TX

LOL, Jo!  I have a couple more kiddos I'll throw in with yours.  I'll even throw in a slightly used husband and a daughter as a bonus!  Lordy, we had a rough night around here last night.  I spent half the night holding Reese and the other half holding Benny.  Chris bursts into tears at the least provocation and my hubby is just as grumpy as yours!  Whew.

So today I have to get ready for company coming tonight.  We are having a birthday dinner for Mike tonight (his birthday was yesterday).  Doesn't that sound like fun?  So I need to clean and bake a cake and cook the dinner and do laundry and a half dozen more chores today.  It's nearly noon and I haven't started on one bit of it yet.  I just bounce back and forth between the baby and Benny and Christie--holding each one and soothing them all as best I can.  Lord, give me strength.

Today is also Butch's last day home and as usual there are a million and one chores left undone around here.  But he'll go off tomorrow regardless and leave me to do them all. 

(Yes, this is the part where I whine and feel sorry for myself! )

Well, we'll survive.  We always do.  I remember that first two weeks after Christie was born when I was all alone with 2 year old Carrie and Baby Chris.  I cried a whole lot then too.  At least I don't personally have the post-partum depression to deal with this go 'round .

Well, no more time for personal computer stuff today.  I need to get going.  Love you all!

Vickie 

Judy G.
on 9/14/13 3:02 am - Galion, OH

OMG Vic what would she do if you were not there?????? She played the game so now she needs to grow up and face the facts...she is a mother TWICE now and needs to take care of the kids. Sorry for being mean but I am in a mood today....

HUGSSSSSSS

Judy G.
on 9/14/13 3:04 am - Galion, OH

Sorry Jo can't help...I have enough to handle here with 104 units...

HUGSSSSSSS

Eileen Briesch
on 9/14/13 3:42 am - Evansville, IN

Jo, I'll swap you two grumpy old sports guys for the kitties. Sorry, don't do babies (never got that maternal urge). They're cute, but only if I can send them back to their mommies. 

You really wouldn't want the grumpy old sports guys ... we don't even want them on Friday nights. Fortunately, I'm not working sports on Fridays, so I don't have to deal with them. 

My left arm is healing from the fall last week but still looks yucky. The back of it is really ugly and still very bruised. My SIL saw it on Skype yesterday and said it looked like a giant tattoo. My nose is stuffed up and lots of gunk coming out of it (yes, I've been to the doc; he said since I was already on antibiotics for the gash, he couldn't do much else). 

Vickie, I don't envy you. You have your hands full. I hope this baby daddy is going to be responsible for the baby. As for you, do you have wine on hand? At least a glass now and then might help you.

Anyway, back to work tonight. Have a good day.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Connie D.
on 9/14/13 4:51 am

Good afternoon Jo and everyone....

WOW things are hopping on here! I can't take anymore on then what I am handling now. Wish I could help you all!!!

Jo....love your post...made me giggle...although you are probably a bit serious about this! Kids I love....grummy men no thanks. Been there and done that and will never do it again!!

Vickie.....sounds like you are in for a long day. Sorry your night was so rough.  Tell Butch to chill out!!!!  He needs to remember everyone is doing their best right now. His leaving you with all this isn't a plus for him! He needs to do everything possible to help as much as he can in the next day. Also, remind him that he is leaving.....things happen...what if he doesn't come back...is this the memories he wants to leave you with...or vice versa...we never know when our time is up!! God Bless you all. You keep venting all you want. I love you with all my heart and will continue to pray for you my dear friend.

Eileen....You must have really gashed that arm open good if it is still not healed. Hope it is better soon. So sorry for your pain. HUGS!!

Judy...I just don't know what to say. I was so hoping that shoulder would be somewhat be better now. I think they need to do something else...what they are doing just isn't enough!! I am so sorry.

I can't remember who else posted....sorry...you know I care!

I made it through Friday the 13th....I didn't leave the apartment except to take trash out. With all the bad luck I have been having I didn't need anything else to happen!!

Nothing much planned today. I may do a little laundry. I want to take my walk before it starts to rain. I never did get out to walk yesterday. I am having a Fibro flare up and I just couldn't go and walk. I had to do the stairs a couple times and that about did it for me.

Wishing everyone a good day. Wish I could be there to help.

Prayers for many here and their families as well.

Love and hugs to all...connie d

poegirl100
on 9/14/13 5:19 am - Cibolo, TX

Progress report:  Well, Roomba has cleaned the floors for me.  I've got the cake baked and Benny and Chris are going to decorate it after naptime.  I already boiled my chicken breasts (for chicken spaghetti tonight) and they're cooling.  I've done 3 loads of laundry--only 2 left to go now.  So, what's left? 

Got to clean out the purple guest room (ha! like I really think Mike is going to sleep in there by himself tonight, but I'm going to start out that way, at least!).  Got to clean off the kitchen table--shudder!  It's completely covered with baby paraphenalia, and go pick up the living room.  And, of yeah, it would be nice if I could get a shower and have clean hair and a little make up on for our guests tonight.  LOL!

Menu tonight is easy: chicken spaghetti, glazed carrots, salad and rolls.  Birthday cake and little ice cream cups for dessert.  Won't be difficult at all.

Sorry for the vent this morning.  I swear, you all are my safety valve.  I spew it out here and I manage NOT to spew it out all over my loved ones.  Thanks so much for being there for me!

Vickie 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 372 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1170 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1178 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1118 views