Commitment to Moving

Laureen S.
on 9/14/13 8:47 pm - Maple Shade, NJ

Good Morning OFFr's

What sort of movement are you doing today?  I am off to see the sights of Maple Shade, NJ with my dear Roxie girl, we'll be meeting up with her bestie Maggie and Maggie's Mom, Judy.

Have a wonderful day, remember more often than not it's how we choose to see it that makes it so.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

lightswitch
on 9/15/13 4:05 am

Laureen,

Today I am doing house work.   I have hardwood floors throughout my house and today is sweep, mop, and lightly wax and buff.   I have a love/hate relationship with this old house that we rent:  on the one hand, I love the hardwood because it is so clean and I love all the cabinet space but I hate that the floors are old and need to be refinished and I hate that the cabinets are old and were not made to be space friendly.   But, we are only going to be here a few more months and then I take my post in the middle east.      But back to my exercise...house work.   

My knee is still so swollen and painful.  I am going one day next week to get an injection in it and will probably go on steroids.   

Laureen,

I hope you and Roxy have a wonderful play date. 

Connie D.
on 9/15/13 4:18 am

Hello Laureeen...I walked about 20 minutes today. That was about it...my leg was hurting too much to do more. I will try to walk a little more later if I can. I did my home exercises.

HUGS....connie d

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 401 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1208 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1212 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1150 views