Commitment to Moving

Laureen S.
on 10/7/13 8:24 am - Maple Shade, NJ

I have been committed to moving, just haven't been getting on here regularly. . .  I am adjusting to my new job. . . spent the larger part of Saturday cleaning my house. . .  yesterday walked Roxie in the early a.m. and then today the same. . .  How have you all been doing?  What kind of motion have you been doing?

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

cindibarre
on 10/7/13 9:19 am - Danforth, ME

Laureen - Forced myself to get on the elliptical for 60 minutes before dinner.  6 days of exercise resulted in the 2 pound loss.  I'll remain commited to moving as much as possible.

Cindi

lightswitch
on 10/7/13 11:17 am

I did Yoga, and this afternoon, I did weight training.  Tomorrow, I will walk.  

Laureen, cleaning the house is, for many of us, an intense workout and of course walking precious Roxy.    

Connie D.
on 10/8/13 6:04 am, edited 10/8/13 6:04 am

Laureen.....I didn't get out to walk on Sunday or Monday. I was sick and it was raining and cold all weekend.

Sorry.....I will do better  HUGS....connie d

Laureen S.
on 10/8/13 8:56 am - Maple Shade, NJ

Connie. . .  you don't have to be sorry, you weren't feeling well . . .  this is about doing what we can, not a reason to beat ourselves up. . .

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Connie D.
on 10/8/13 12:13 pm

Laureen....thank you...I just get angry at myself when I fail to do as I plan.

HUGS and LOVE.....connie d

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1117 views