Tuesday Morning

poegirl100
on 1/7/14 8:28 am - Cibolo, TX

Hello sistas!

Just a quick stop this evening as I am very, very sore tonight.  The results of the ultrasound won't be known until Friday, but Dr. Reddy (my GYN) told me this morning that she thinks it is just a lump under the skin that formed due to the trauma and will eventually go away.  So fingers crossed for that one.

She did a very thorough exam of my wound and while it didn't hurt so much at the time she was doing it, I have been sooo sore all afternoon.  All that poking and prodding stirred things up!  Turns out today's appointment wasn't for my hysterectomy, but just because she is so concerned about me healing up properly from my wound.  I go back in two weeks for my first vaginal exam after the hysterectomy.

Nothing else to report since I piled back into bed after we got home and stayed there all afternoon.  Just too sore to even thing about sitting up in a chair for long, although I will get up for supper with the family here in a minute.

Carla, thank you again for the lovely surprise this afternoon.  It made my day!

Love you all!

Vickie 

Connie D.
on 1/7/14 9:02 am

Vickie...glad the appointment went well. Sad that you got poked so much you are soar!

I am still praying the lump is nothing to be concerned about!!

Carla is very thoughtful...what a wonderful gift!!! You are so worth it!!

Hugs and love....connie d 

Connie D.
on 1/7/14 9:13 am

Good evening Debbie and everyone.....

Debbie....so good to see you start the thread today!! 

I agree....I am happy Mary is sticking with us!!

My granddaughter and I had to go get her books as her college classes start Monday. All is well with that. We also went and did the final paperwork on her apartment. Things are falling into place...YAY!

I picked up some more Protein Drinks and also some Zero Vitamin Water. Glad Kyleigh was here to get it all in the building for me! We also had a light lunch out as well.

Have a great evening....connie d

Mary Gee
on 1/7/14 9:17 am

Jennifer - my prayers are with you.  Sounds like you're going through a lot.  I'm sure the waiting is very difficult.  Not knowing what's going on is difficult to deal with.  I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Still learning.  Currently in pre-op stage.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 398 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1202 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1208 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1146 views