Tuesday Morning

Debbie A.
on 1/7/14 12:09 am - Discovery Bay, CA
RNY on 08/15/12

Morning Off Sisters!!

First I'd like to welcome Mary, it's always nice to see a new face around here.

I hope every one is doing well, feeling good and staying warm. Not much going on today. I have a few errands to run and that's about it.

Thoughts and prayers for all, big hugs,

Debbie

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!!!"

"No one said it was going to be easy, but it will definitely be worth it"

Patricia R.
on 1/7/14 1:13 am - Perry, MI

Good Afternoon Debbie, and OFF Sisters,

I'd like to join you in welcoming Mary.  It's great getting to know a new gal here. 

I'm heading out to an appointment with a rheumatologist.  This is a new doctor for me.  My primary doc had x-rays done, as well as bloodwork.  I have extreme pain when turning keys, or locks, or any other thing requiring my thumbs.  Primary doc thinks it might be rheumatoid arthritis.

It's beyond freezing out there.  I'm bundling up, as usual. 

Son-in-law hooked up my washer and dryer.  Yippee!!!  Now, he fixing my garage door, so I can park in the garage, and not have to clean my car off anymore.  Yippee!!!

Must scoot.

Love,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Connie D.
on 1/7/14 9:19 am

Hello Trish....hope your appointment went well. Hope they get the final answer soon as to what it is. You know I keep you in my prayers.

I am sooooo glad you now have a washer and dryer hooked up and ready to go!! I know you have been waiting a while!! A super WOW on the garage door and no more cleaning off your car!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! 

Hugs and love....connie d

Mary Gee
on 1/7/14 2:36 am

Thanks for the Welcoming words ladies - so glad I found you!

Debbie -- It's expensive to "stay warm" now-a-days.  I cringe every time the furnace clicks on.  I just had 100 gallons of kerosene delivered, and it cost me $470.  devil

Trish -- can I borrow your son-in-law?  He sounds like a real gem!!  I'm GREEN with envy.  I have ssssoooooo many projects that I can't handle.  Hopefully, when I'm post-op I'll be able to do more things around here.  My "SO" is useless - no such thing as a "Honey-Do" list around here.  Boy, are there going to be changes!!  I'm planning on losing about 210 pounds in the near future - have to work out the logistics.

Have a great day everyone!

Still learning.  Currently in pre-op stage.

Patricia R.
on 1/7/14 4:25 am - Perry, MI

Mary,

part of the reason my son-in-law is so helpful is that I'm living in a rental property he and my daughter own. They helped me get the washer and dryer from one of their other tenants not long after I moved here. Before they were installed, I was doing my laundry at their house. 

As for your SO, I believe you deserve so much better. I've been divorced, and on my own, since 2001, and I've never been more at peace than when I stopped trying to fill my life with a man. I'm not man bashing here. I just no longer have a neediness where men are concerned. 

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Connie D.
on 1/7/14 9:22 am

YAY Mary....keep up that positive attitude!!! Kick the trash to the curb...have WLS...go for the finish line!!! Yeeehawwwww!!! 

I am so proud of you!!!

Love and hugs....connie d  

mermaidoz
on 1/7/14 6:01 am - Canada

Hello Sistas, back from my first consult post breast cancer surgery, and was told again my cancer is unusual and needs to be oncotyped in California, will take 2 weeks to get results back, as no facility here in Canada can check it. The results will indicate if I need chemo and what ****tail to be administered intravenously every 3 weeks and how  many months. I am in the unlucky 30%  with both estrogen and progesterone  hormonal dependency, and even if i require further surgery such as a mastectomy, the chemo will happen,(hair loss, weight gain from the steroids and they do have  experience with gastric bypass patients, but weight gain is a problem from the support meds given, some nausea).... But until the results come back in 2 weeks from California with oncotyping for my specific rare cancer, I wont know if I will or not get chemo,, but if I do it will be the works and not by pill or injection. Fingers crossed I get typed as not needing chemo, about 5% of the 30% unlucky enough needing this oncotyping.

Tomorrow I see the Radiologist, and hear all about getting radiation , if chemo not needed or even if chemo needed....mostly we wait 2 weeks for the results from California.  I'll check in tomorrow with the radiologist experience.

hugs

jennifer

poegirl100
on 1/7/14 8:23 am - Cibolo, TX

Praying for you, Jennifer!  Be strong and trust that God is in control.  Love you!

Vickie 

Connie D.
on 1/7/14 9:07 am

Hello Jennifer....what a ride!!

I will continue to pray, send love and hugs...God is right there at your side. We all care very much!! So sorry you have to wait so long and wonder what your treatment will be. 

I hope all goes well with your radiologist tomorrow. I am glad you are keeping in contact with us. We are so concerned!

More love and plenty of gentle hugs....connie d

Patricia R.
on 1/7/14 10:10 pm - Perry, MI

Jennifer,

I'm praying for you as you wait for the results.  Stay strong, and keep the faith. God lives you. We love you. 

Hugs,

Trish

Albert Schweitzer

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1185 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1194 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1130 views