Quilts

Debbie A.
on 1/9/14 7:15 am - Discovery Bay, CA
RNY on 08/15/12

Howdy all,

Well got the pictures of the quilts up on my OH page, please take a look and let me know what you think.

Big hugs,

Debbie

"Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I'M POSSIBLE!!!"

"No one said it was going to be easy, but it will definitely be worth it"

diane48
on 1/9/14 9:07 am
RNY on 05/07/13

Hi fellow Californian,

Loved the quilts.  Really big and I like the colors.  I'm a quilter also so I was excited when I saw the subject.  I usually have at least one going at a time, sometimes two.  Currently working on my second "One Block Wonder".  The first was given away at Christmas.  I plan on making a log cabin sometime this year.  Diane

Mary Gee
on 1/9/14 9:18 am

Debbie -- The quilts are beautiful - love the colors and designs - and they are huge.  It must take forever to make one.  

Kudos to you.

Still learning.  Currently in pre-op stage.

carlak
on 1/9/14 10:04 am - Bradenton, FL

Debbie friend me on facebook so i can see your quilts. i am Carla Slavin-Klein

image hosting site

Patricia R.
on 1/9/14 7:29 pm - Perry, MI

Carla,

Just click on Debbie's name above, and it will take you to her OH page, where you can see the quilts.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Patricia R.
on 1/9/14 7:31 pm - Perry, MI

Wow, Debbie.  They are gorgeous.  Such labors of love.  I can't imagine how long each takes.  You should be very proud of all of them.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

poegirl100
on 1/9/14 11:44 pm - Cibolo, TX

OMGoodness, Debbie!  Your quilts are gorgeous!!!  I can't believe you just started quilting recently.  You look like a pro!  Beautiful work!

Vickie 

Ladys_mom
on 1/10/14 4:59 am - Muscatine, IA

Debbie - beautiful!!!  I am a novice quilter, so was interested immediately when I saw the subject - thanks for sharing your pictures!

Randa

Lady's Mom    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1185 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1194 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1130 views