MISSING

MLONG
on 3/4/14 12:23 am - Wales , MA

Hello everyone I have been on the missing list for a while

Life is Delicious

Boo
lightswitch
on 3/4/14 12:56 am

Welcome back.  We all go through periods of too-busy-with-life.   That's the beauty of this board; you can pick up where you left off.  

MLONG
on 3/4/14 1:42 am - Wales , MA

you know its like coming home

Life is Delicious

Boo
Connie D.
on 3/4/14 1:02 am

Maryann....it is about time you made it back over this way...LOL!!!!

Welcome back....love and hugs....connie d

MLONG
on 3/4/14 1:41 am - Wales , MA

thanks I guess I got caught up on face book but I am back my daughter is having her surgery on March 20th

Life is Delicious

Boo
pineview01
on 3/4/14 6:10 am - Davison, MI

Cool, that is my B-day.  Yes, FB makes me sad.  We have lost many fiend to FB.  My daughter made a page for me but, If I don't log on at the right time, I miss what is posted I want to see.  We lost are January surgery oh group to FB and I really missed when I was banded and all the Feb '09 people came to OH to post and I could follow every body.  Our FB group only has 1/2 dozen still posting and most of those are ones that had the surgery to get PG.  Our center made you sign a paper saying you'd stay on BC for 2 years.  I love OFF for that reason.  We are leaving the babies to the net generation, at least to produce.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Judy G.
on 3/4/14 7:57 am - Galion, OH

Oh really?????? LOL you taking a break from all those cowboys?????? LMAOOOOOOO J/K welcome back!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MLONG
on 3/4/14 9:38 pm - Wales , MA

Judy what would I do without you as you can see I am stocking you on off

Life is Delicious

Boo
Judy G.
on 3/5/14 5:48 am - Galion, OH

LOL Maryann!!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSS

Most Active
Recent Topics