Thursday? WOW!

Connie D.
on 8/14/15 3:08 pm

Judy....I had to go to Best Buy to get my phone. They had some similar but they were way more expensive. My phone is an $800 phone. Because of my daughters job and all the deductions they both get for various things and Greg's business too... my phone was less then $100. My laptop was right around $1000.00....gulp!! Glad they paid for it!! Good luck!!!

Eileen Briesch
on 8/13/15 5:05 pm - Evansville, IN

Hello my OFF family:

I'm at work... I couldn't decide for a long time whether to go to the Y this morning or not. I'm glad I went, but it wore me out. This particular instructor likes to play games. We played water volleyball and batted the beach balls around with the little noodles. It was really fun ... we were all laughing and jumping around. Got out of the Y and had to stop at Staples to buy a power strip because mine died in the middle of the night. Then I stopped at the St. Mary's Farmers Market and bought some apples, just as they were closing. Got home, had lunch and decided to close my eyes for a quick nap ... next thing I knew it was 3:20 p.m. and I had to scurry to get ready for work (the nap was nearly 30 minutes long). So I was a little late getting in, but all was well.

I felt better after the nap. I had made a pot of iced coffee before I had lunch and put it in the fridge with ice so it was ready for me to take for work.  

I'm glad everyone is getting organized. I feel like a chicken with its head cut off right now. 

Well, back to work. Have a good evening.

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Connie D.
on 8/14/15 10:46 am

Hi Eileen...a chicken with your head cut off....that seems to be going around!!! Hope you are close to getting yours being done. Is your lady coming to help again?

It must have been great fun at the Y. I am sure all that activity did wear you down. It was great exercise anyway!!

Sorry you ended up a little late for work...oh well...what are they going to do... fire you..no way!

Hope you had a good sleep.

Love and hugs....connie d

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 378 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1177 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1184 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1122 views