GREAT SATURDAY MORNING

(deactivated member)
on 1/30/16 4:21 pm

Carla

Congrats on your new Apple.  I wanted one when I bought my new computer but I couldn't make myself spend the $$$'s.  If I start having virus trouble with my new pc I'll take the plunge.  Hope your back feels better soon and you can really enjoy your time in Chicago.

Connie D.
on 1/30/16 4:39 pm

Hello Carla....I am happy you got your new Apple IPad Pros instead of the computer. It will be nice to have one for traveling and one for home.

Sorry you have been in so much pain with your back. I hope yo get that worked out soon. Did you see a Chiropractor yet? 

I bet Vinnie's birthday cake for her her daddy is just wonderful!! He will love it I am sure!! 

Have a good evening.....love you...hugs....connie d

Connie D.
on 1/30/16 4:43 pm

Carla.....I forgot to ask....when is your new grand baby due?? I just can't remember.

More hugs and love....connie d

(deactivated member)
on 1/30/16 4:10 pm

Hi everyone

Vickie, you seem so full of energy.  I get bursts of energy and want to clean  out things too from time to time but if I can't jump in and do it at the time it can take forever for me to get the urge again.  I did that this morning.  Decided to rearrange my kitchen cabinets.  Right now the coffee pot, toaster, and stove are too close together.  It makes that area of the kitchen congested and hubby and I run into each other all the time.  So I am moving the coffee pot to one corner and the toaster to another, both away from the stove.  To make sure I didn't lose motivation I took every thing out of the affected cabinets and put them on the counter.  Its either get it together or have zero counter space until I do. Hubby and I had a luncheon invite across town so I had to stop in the middle but got home a little while ago and started again.  I am taking a short break then getting started again.  I can only go up and down my little step ladder so many times before I have to stop and recoup.  When that's done I have to pay a few bills.  That's my day.  Tomorrow we go to the Houston Grand Opera for a matinee of Rusalka.  Have never seen it but it is a Little Mermaid story.  Should be fun.

Connie D.
on 1/30/16 4:47 pm

Linda....you have a great time tomorrow at the Houston Grand Opera. Enjoy the matinee of Rusalka!!! It sounds like a really fun time!! Let us know what you think of it.

More hugs and love.....connie d

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1185 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1194 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1130 views