It's Tuesday!

carlak
on 2/1/16 10:18 pm - Bradenton, FL

? I guess I'll start us out. It's after midnight.

Im going to my Tuesday morning stitching group at ten. Then coming home and getting Vinnies bag sorted out to see what I'm bringing her this trip. I can't take much on the plane

vinnie has been having fun in spite of her Grammy being there? Her daddy had a birthday yesterday and they baked yesterday. Of course I was jealous I wasn't there!

oh well I'll get my time in!!!

ive been in a funk with back pain since I got back from Denver. Stupid ice! But I'm getting better!!!

talk on I need sleep!

carla who is dreaming about her new baby

image hosting site

(deactivated member)
on 2/2/16 7:18 am

Carla, I can relate to the back pain.  Mine is sore but not as bad as my knees and ankles.  I have been cleaning closets and cabinets the last few days and up and down the step ladder has done me in.  I have a little more "must do" today and tomorrow I am going to STOP.  I need the rest.  I walked almost 8,000 steps yesterday without leaving the house.

Vickie, guess you are on your way to Waco. Soon you will be holding you new grand daughter.

Sending healing thoughts to all who have been hurting and healing. 

Connie D.
on 2/2/16 8:54 am

Hello Linda....sorry to know you are in so much pain too. I am glad you back feels better. Ankle and knee pain is awful!! I hope that you get a relief from that as well. Getting older is the bits!!!

Thanks for the healing thoughts for the rest of us. So many of us are suffering. You are so kind to include us.

8000 steps....good for you!! That is a lot of steps for not leaving the house!! You were moving!! I hope you manage to have a much easier day today.

Hugs and love...connie d

Connie D.
on 2/2/16 9:02 am

Good morning Carla and everyone.....

Carla...have a great time with your stitch group this morning!!! 

I am sure you will find many little things to take for Vinnie. She will love it all.  I asked before but I don't think I got an answer. When is your new grand baby suppose to arrive?? I know it is soon. 

I am sure Vinnie had a great time baking a cake for her daddy!! You and Vinnie can find something to bake together while you are there.

Sorry you back is still hurting. Falls take so long to heal. There is more damage on the inside and that takes longer then the outside.

I hope you manage to get a little more sleep/rest today.

Hugs and love....connie d

Connie D.
on 2/2/16 10:53 am

Good morning everyone.....

Oh what a day yesterday was!!!  I am still very sad but not as heart wrenching as yesterday....so far. Sorry if I keep repeating myself. I am still worried about Gracie. She has taken it really hard. Kippley was her bedtime buddy. She called her "lil miss". She was so heartbroken yesterday. It took quite awhile before she calmed down. I can't imagine how Gracie went to sleep without Kippley. I guess she used Kippleys blanket. Jamie said, that telling Gracie was the hardest part of the day/evening. She knew Gracie would have a broken heart. Because of the Blizzards down there all schools were closed today. Nic usually watches Gracie when Jamie works. That is if he doesn't have classes. I am sure he was out plowing late last night and again this morning. Grace went to Mindy's Daycare with Kippley's blanket in tow!!  One of Jamie's best friend's runs the daycare. Mindy loves Gracie!! Mindy has known Gracie since she was born. She said, Gracie is so much help with the babies. They have 6 babies and a few other kids after school.  Nic just sent me a text. He is still very sad.   He will be plowing  again tonight!! He loves to plow!!!  Eddie, Megan's dog, is having a hard time understanding where Kippley is. He just runs around looking for her over and over. Poor Eddie!! They are trying to keep him occupied. Anyway...still a lot of heartache in Iowa today....and Minnesota...all of us up here are feeling the pain. 

I was suppose to go grocery shopping today. I canceled as I have a huge headache and for some reason my ankles are killing me!  The temps are dropping as we are in for the storm that hit Iowa.  Oh goody!! I have plenty of food here I really don't need much today.

That is my day...nothing exciting....all I need to do is have someone bring my tray of food from the kitchen. I can't walk that far today. 

I hope Vickie is having a good time. I can't wait to see little Caralee! Other then inside Carrie, you know what I mean.

I hope Jeannie and Trish are getting around better and have less pain today.

Judy...I hope Thursday goes well for you!!!    

There are just too many to list everyone. You know I care and love you all!! 

I am going to lay down and hope my headache is gone when I wake up!!

Have a beautiful day everyone!!

Prayers for our awesome OFF Family and their families as well. Special prayers for those who asked.

Much love and many hugs to all...connie d

poegirl100
on 2/2/16 12:25 pm - Cibolo, TX

For you, Connie!

The Rainbows Bridge Poem
RainbowBridge.com

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Vickie 

Connie D.
on 2/2/16 2:08 pm

I absolutely love the Rainbow Bridge. It really touches my heart. That is what had gotten me through the loss of my other dog Ikey (English Bulldog). I still have his 8 x10 picture hanging in my bedroom right where I can see it every day. I have many other things of his as well. Now I need to add some things of Kippley's too.

This has been so hard...and so heartbreaking....it is going to take time for all of us. I don't think anyone of us thought of her as a dog, just as family.

Thank you so much for thinking of me, Vickie!!! 

Love you...connie d

carlak
on 2/2/16 12:17 pm - Bradenton, FL

Oh Connie my new baby is coming around June 19.

image hosting site

Connie D.
on 2/2/16 2:16 pm

Thanks Carla....I for some reason thought it was in May....thanks for clearing that up for me. 

HUGS.....connie d 

poegirl100
on 2/2/16 9:07 am - Cibolo, TX

Hello Carla, Linda, Connie and all my sistas,

I am not in Waco yet.  Hopefully I get to go tomorrow.  I'm stuck here waiting on the check from the sale of my timber.  It's going to be a big check and I want it in the bank before I leave.  Hope it's in today's mail, and then I can go to Waco tomorrow morning.

I'm a bit on overwhelm today.  I have a to-do list a mile long.  But I just ticked (ugh--I don't like that expression anymore!  LOL!) a big one off my list.  I found a place to park my little trailer that's only 3 miles from here.  My HOA won't let me keep my little trailer parked in my driveway.  And I just really didn't want to keep it out at the lake.  I really don't ever want to go back out there again if I can help it.

Speaking of the lake, I got some real positive feedback from one of the showings last weekend.  The clients are looking for a place to retire. They want a second showing! I am #2 on their list! Maybe they'll make me an offer. I'm trying not to squeal! LOL! But it IS encouraging. There aren't many houses out there at the lake without multiple floors and lots of stairs. That was a big selling point for us and we were retiring. So maybe . . . !  Swing those chickens!

We have one more day of beautiful warm weather here, and then the cold is coming back.  I really don't have a clue how to pack for my month in Waco.  I guess I'm going to have to take a variety of cold weather and warm weather clothes with me.  The good thing is I can wash as often as I need to.  

Carrie's deep cleaners came yesterday and she said they did a good job.  Then the carpet cleaner came yesterday evening and she said it is MUCH better in her duplex now.  I told her to start running her new Roomba today and we'll run it every day to keep up with all the dog hair, etc.  

And speaking of dogs and dog hair, etc., I groomed all three of my puppies yesterday and I didn't find a single tick!  And I haven't found any in the house in the past 2 days.  MAYBE?!?  

Well, I have much to do and miles to go before I sleep (to paraphrase Robert Frost).  Love you all!

Vickie 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 371 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1169 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1177 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1116 views