Bye-Bye!

poegirl100
on 4/26/16 11:49 am - Cibolo, TX

You know what?  Life is too short for this ****  See ya!

Vickie 

carlak
on 4/26/16 12:39 pm - Bradenton, FL

Vickie what happened? Who made you mad?

image hosting site

Connie D.
on 4/26/16 1:25 pm, edited 4/26/16 9:23 am
Ready2goNOW
on 4/26/16 1:35 pm

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON, VICKIE & CONNIE?

You aren't talking about leaving our group are you? I thought all was good & so look forward to both of your posts! It would be awful to not have you here!

I don't understand about the one bad apple...not my business, but can't whatever is going on be resolved if it is about one person?

I'd hate for WHOLE group to fall apart bc of ONE person! There is such a history here!

Kathy

seasheleyes
on 4/26/16 1:52 pm - Manteca, CA

NOW this is very inappropriate and childish. Just so everyone knows what happened before you start calling people bad apples and inappropriate. Vickie put a very right wing political picture on Facebook that caused a reaction from myself and one other person from OH. We both reacted in a respectful way I think. Vickie told us that she didn't ask for us to comment...all I said was that I felt strongly about what she put on there and felt the need to comment. It had nothing to do with OH except that we have all been on here and are friends here. I think Vickie is just having a bad day. 

lightswitch
on 4/26/16 2:14 pm

I am on my way to teach but will join the conversation when I get back. If it wasn't on our board, why is it being brought here....although, I like a little political picture posting....I'll be back.

Patricia R.
on 4/26/16 2:38 pm - Perry, MI

If this matter was that upsetting, it should have been dealt with OFF OH.

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lightswitch
on 4/26/16 4:22 pm

Wow!  I don't know what to say. I think that what we all need to do is realize that politics, religion, and masturbation are things left off of OH...okay, maybe masturbation can be here from time to time but definitely this should be a zone free of politics and religion. And, as it turns out, the religion is very active on this board and from time-to-time, I am offended by some of the comments but I quit trying to get folks to realize how it makes me feel...likewise, when people post comments that can lead to politics, I try to shut it down because truthfully, no matter how much you hate the president or you hate one or more candidates, if it is brought up on here, I will do some talking.  I am glad we keep this a neutral zone and it should remain this way. What ever the hell happened on Facebook should stay there....I can tell you that on my Facebook page, folks post those anti-Hillary comments all the time and I engage in a bit of political debate, which they cannot win and I tell them, if you post it on my feed, I will respond. I won't open the door, but I will regulate fully with sources to support my claims.

So, when you bring your anger in here and upset everyone, it is unfair to the rest of us.  We are friends with Julia and we are friends with Vic and Connie. While I don't want to take sides, I will not allow anyone to be bullied or attacked...gang behavior doesn't belong on our board.  BTW, that is why I am not friends with too many of my WLS friends...because on FB, I do talk a lot about politics and see what happens....

Patricia R.
on 4/26/16 4:43 pm - Perry, MI

Jeannie,

I am the other person Julia referred to here.  I had replied to a post about your candidate, and Julia followed.  Discussion followed, and then this thread.

Sorry it was brought here.  

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lightswitch
on 4/26/16 4:50 pm

Please don't apologize. I know you didn't mean any harm. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 373 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1171 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1178 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1118 views