Saturday Morning It Is

Patricia R.
on 7/30/16 9:13 am - Perry, MI

Good Morning OFF,

Sorry I've been AWOL.  Finally finished Lincoln's bedspread, and gave it to him yesterday.  His birthday is Monday.  Can't believe he's gonna be 7.  Took him out for our birthday date.  He chose Chili's, and Toys R Us.  I spent all week finishing it.  It's Green and White, for Michigan State.  He was thrilled.

Food has been okay, minus daily sugar fixes.

I am heading to an annual luau at Colleen's in-laws' this afternoon.  It was raining this morning, but it should be perfect when it starts.  Made pinepple upside down cupcakes for it.  Not WLS friendly.  Got the recipe from Allrecipes.com.  It used a yellow cake mix.  

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/235831/pineapple-upside-down-cu pcakes/

I made a few changes.  Drained the pineapple, and used the juice for the water.  Also, used maraschino cherries instead of canned pie cherries.  I'm also making a cucumber salad.

Must scoot.

Hugs,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

yvonnef1964
on 7/30/16 9:32 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Hi Trish,

I have to make dessert for my church potluck tomorrow. It's not was friendly either. It's brownies with crushed peanut butter oreos  and peanut butter cups. I try to limit myself to one.

My eating was good until yesterday, I had a couple candy bars and protein bar. So today is a new day.

I should do some housework today. Otherwise not much going on.

Everyone have a good day. 

Yvonne

(deactivated member)
on 7/30/16 11:39 am

just wanted to check in real quick.

Been busy taking in the sights.

Went to yellowstone yesterday saw the canyon and the falls.

Has anyone heard from jeannie?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 372 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1170 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1178 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1118 views