B: egg, toast

Snack: cheese

Lunch: Tomato sandwich

Dinner: soup...

snack: watermelon

yvonnef1964
on 8/11/16 12:12 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Today marks my 2 year surgiversary. I've come a long way.

Today is our 2nd day of the music festival that we're attending. There were some good acts yesterday. Hope today is good but I don't know any of the singers until I hear their music. I'm not good with names of groups. That was like yesterday until I heard them sing certain songs, I'm like I know them.

B, eggs, ham and shredded cheese

L cottage cheese and watermelon

D chicken breast and fried green tomatoes

I'll probably have a  snack later but I don't know what yet.

Everyone have a good day. 

lightswitch
on 8/11/16 3:07 pm

Yvonne,

Happy Surgiversary! You look great and are doing great. 

I have a couple of green tomatoes left over from the green tomato relish that I made so maybe I will fry those suckers up; I love them. 

Enjoy the musical festival.

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/16 8:28 pm

Yvonne

Congrats on your weight loss and your 2 year anniversary of your surgery.  You have done well.

Nancy B
on 8/12/16 2:52 pm - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada

Wow, congratulations on your Surgiversity!! You look great. I LOVE that pretty top too...it is such a lovely colour for your complexion.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(deactivated member)
on 8/11/16 4:13 pm

Hello everyone

Its late afternoon but I'm here.  I didn't get to sleep until 3:30 a.m. so I slept late.  After we ate breakfast and I made the bed, washed the dishes, and picked up the few things laying around we drove to the old Yellowstone Hwy.  Right outside the city limits you can drive onto the old Hwy for a short distance.  At that point you get out and walk about 1.75 miles to within a few hundred feet from the Buffalo Bill Dam.  The road winds along the Shoshone River and it is beautiful. So far today I have walked 7,021 steps.  In an hour we are going to the concert in the park.  I hope to get in 10,000 steps by bedtime.

Breakfast - scrambled egg with a little cheese

Lunch - half a meatball sub

dinner - beans with a little rice.

snack - nothing yet.  If I have a snack it will be carrots or grapes.

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/16 8:35 pm

Addendum/update

After the concert I was 1,921 steps short so I grabbed my coat and a flashlight and walked a block north then two block east and made a rectangle back where I started.  I now have walked 10,448 steps.  I startled a few rabbits and birds roosting in the trees but luckily I did not startle any deer into leaping in front of me.  Of course they are so tame they probably would have just stared at me.  Well I am going to go to bed now and hope I can  sleep so I can get up early and go back to Yellowstone National Park.  The high tomorrow there is 65 degrees, perfect for as nice long walk.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 398 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1199 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1208 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1146 views